Sequel: Draco Malfoy and Me
Status: Completed

How Can You Love a Mudblood?

I Tell Him My Secret

I blushed, and started to run away.

"Wait!" cried Draco. "I told you what you wanted to know, now please, Tessie, tell me how you came about knowing that my family life was turbulent." He grabbed my arm, and pulled me closer to him. "Whatever it is, I will understand, and it won't make me hate you."

I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. "I- I... I can read minds!"

Draco's eyes bulged out of his head. "What?!?!"

"That night when I was sorted into my house, when I screamed STOP! was because I was hearing your voice inside my head. It was your thoughts, because you lips weren't moving, and it sounded so close, and yet you were a table away from me!"

"Prove it," said Draco, turning pale. "Ok, I'm going to think of something, and you tell me what it is..."

"Fine, if you will believe me then," I snapped.

Draco shut his eyes, and almost instantly, he began to smile at his thoughts... 'Tessie, in my arms. Tessie's soft, beautiful skin against mine. Seeing Tessie's beautiful, naked body, having sex with-'

"WHOAH!" I cried. "DIRTY DIRTY THOUGHTS!"

Draco opened his eyes, and he shook a little as he cupped my face in his hands. "You weren't lying! You can read my mind!"

'Kiss me...'

And as if to answer his thoughts, I kissed him.
_______________________________________________________________________

We left the Black Lake, and went to the Great Hall, distancing ourselves so that no one would notice our love. I sat down at the Ravenclaw table next to Luna, and sighed.

"Nargles... that explains it," said Luna looking up at me. "They have taken your heart and given it to a boy..."

"Luna, you couldn't have been more right," I said, eating my soup. At the Slytherin table, I could clearly see Draco, and saw that he was staring off into space.

"Dracie-poo!" cried an awful looking Slytherin girl. "Woo hoo! Sugar buns? What's the matter? Speak to your Pansy; tell me why you are acting so funny..."

'I'm not in love with you, and don't call me that ever again!! Go away you whorey piece of crap!'

I laughed, chocking on pumpkin juice. Draco looked up, and made a small movement, as if to get up and come to my aide, then he settled back in his seat when he saw I was ok.

"Yes, you were definitely attacked by a wrackspurt right now, no doubt of it," said Luna. "Are you okay? They can sneak up on you when you least expect it!"

"I will be okay Luna, thanks for your concern," I said, cleaning up the mess. "I'm going to explore the castle. I brought my map with me, so I won't get lost."

"Be careful; make sure you don't get into trouble. Watch for Filch and Snape," said Luna in a low whisper.

I got up from the table, and walked out of the Great Hall, and I noticed that Draco's eyes never left me as I left...