Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

Meeting The Parents

I just finished packing up the rest of my stuff that i would need for draco's. Everyone was leaving in about an hour.
Draco told me there will be a Christmas party on christmas eve and that i am to wear a black, white, or both Dress.
I told him i dont have one and he said not to worry because he was sure his mom has one i could wear.
Like i said i was finished packing. i just changed into a penguin tank, Peter pan zip up, and skinnys. I walked down to the common room with my bag and walked over to where draco was sitting and sat next to him.

"Hi" he said smiling at me.
"hello!" i replied.
"You look nice" Blaise replied Winking at me while sitting on the couch across from us.
"Yeah you wish Zambini." i said before i stuck my tongue out at him.
Draco and Blaise laughed at my childlikeness.

Amanda came walking through the portrait hole. I ran up to her.
"Amanda, Baby, I'm going to miss you during the break." I said fake sobbing. she laughed, but went with it.
"I'm going to miss you too,Darling!" we both acted like we were sobbing.
"Are you two okay?" Blaise asked.
we turned and looked at him. "Yeah we're fine Why?"
"oh, you werent really crying.." he said once he realized our faces werent wet with tears.

We sat in the slytherin common room. Amanda and Blaise were staying here for break. It was obvious they liked eachother so i couldnt wait to come back to school after the holidays to see what happens between them.
Draco and i decided it was time for us to head down to King's Cross station.
We got on the train, we had a compartment to ourselfs, for the time being, Crabbe and Goyle werent here yet.
I sat next to draco, who was 'manly' enough to put my trunk on the rack.

"You look gorgeous." Draco wispered in my ear about halfway through the train ride.
I blushed and muttered a thank you, Looking out the window. I situated myself a bit, and next thing i know draco and i were on a bed making out. i abruptly woke up to someone shaking me.
"Sam? wake up, we have to get off the train."
"What?"i was confused.
"You were sleeping." draco replied
"Oh" that dream felt so real.

I carried my trunk off the train.
"There you are son! Your mother and i were wondering what was taking you So long" Said a Very tall man with Long platinum blond hair very much like Dracos, and Icy Blue eyes just like dracos. Obviously his father.
"Sorry Father, Sam accidently fell asleep."
"Sorry." i said blushing.
"No truble my dear. Lucius Malfoy" He said taking my hand.
"Samantha Ross."
"We Where very excited to Meet you" a lady, who i am guessing to be draco's mother said.
"I was very excited to meet you too." i replied.
"Oh were are my manors! Narcissa Malfoy!" she said grabbing my hand into both of hers.
"Nice to meet you, Both of you, its a pleasure." i said

"Now we musn't be late kids, to the car."Lucius said.
we walked to the 'car' which wasnt really a car, more like a limo. i was awestruck, then i rememberd for a moment that Draco's family is one of the richest wizarding family.
"You okay sam?" Draco wispered in my ear.
"Yeah fine"
We put our stuff into the back of the limo and then slid inside next to his parents.

"So Sam, whats your blood status.?" Lucius asked
"Dad, is that really appropriate?"
"i think it is" his father replied then he turned to me again "well?"
"uhm, i'm a halfblood."
"oh. Are both your parents magical, but only one pureblood, or is one magical and the other.. not?"
"Uhm, My mom was a witch and my dad was a muggle."
"Was?" Narcissa asked
"Oh, both my parents passed away."
"Oh!" she gasped
"Who do you live with now then?" Lucius asked.
"My aunt.." i could see they must of thought aunt on my dads side "on my moms side."
"Whats her name Dear?" narcissa asked
"Beckie Winchester"
"Oh Dear old beckie is your aunt?!"
"yes."
"Oh i've missed her dearly, how is she?"
"She's fine."

Draco wispered in my ear. "Mum used to be friends with her."
"Well here we are."
i got out of the limo to be face to face with Draco's, House, well more like mansion.