Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

Back to School.

We got back to school and just walked into the portrait hole. Amanda came running at me.
"I missed you!"
"i missed you too! thanks for the bracelet."
"Oooh where did you get this necklace" she said eyeing my Clandestine industries Necklace.
"Aunt." Then she noticed my other necklace.
"You and Draco!?" i smiled and blushed
"Yeah."
"Finally! i have good news too!" she held up her wrist. "Me and Blaise!"
"I'm so happy for you!"
"by the way i like your dress." she said looking me up and down.
"Thanks. i have a matching dress just like this, but the red is Green. Want it?"
"Really?!"
"yeah and we are the same size so, you wouldnt have to alter it or anything."
"Sweet! lets go upstairs."

We told Draco and Blaise we'd be back. When we got up to the room i noticed only two beds.
"Oh thats the good news!, pansy's parents made her come back the day after christmas and snape changed her room to her friends room.!"
"Really? so now its just us?"
"yup."
"SWEET!" i took out the dress for her and threw it to her.
"Yeah i know! and thanks!" She grabbed it and ran into the bathroom. "It looks great! i'm going to wear it!"
i laughed "Great! now we can look like twins!"
"SWEET!"
she came running out of the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom i changed my shoes, so now i was wearing flats.

We walked downstairs and she went and sat with blaise on the one couch and i sat with draco.
"DRACO!" we heard someone squeak. "WHAT are you doing with HER?!" a red faced Pansy came walking up to us.
"Well, pansy, she IS my girlfriend"
"What about the Christmas Eve party?!"
"Okay, Pansy, i never want to be with you, not even when we WERE dating. I'm sorry but its true."
"YOU!" she said pointing at me. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"
"mine? how is it my fault?"
"You brainwashed him! he always loved me before you came along"
"Okay." i said "It's all my fault"
"It is your fault!"
"okay, did you not hear me? i just AGREED with you. now go away"
"No. Draco is mine and i wont let you have him!"
i got off draco's lap and stood in her face. "okay listen here. It's not my fault that Draco doesnt Obsess over you like you do him. It's not my fault that Draco wanted me instead of you. It's not my fault that Your a crazy bitch who probably needs medication. So just leave us alone and go ruin some other guys life." with that she huffed and walked away, And i sat down next to draco.
"that was so....FUNNY!" somebody called out. i hadn't even realized there were so many people in the common room.
"that felt good" i admitted looking ashamed. "I'm hungry"
"oh lets go to the great hall!"

none of us even realized until i said i was hungry that it was around lunchtime.
all four of us walked to the great hall together. We sat down and ate.
"Can i sit with you guys?" Adam asked
draco looked at him and almost growled.
"Yeah." i replied happily.
"why...?" draco mummbled into my ear. i whispered back
"Because he is my friend."
"Oh! he asked you out?" Adam smiled .
"Yeah."
"Thats so nice."
"yep."

"Adam can i talk to you." i asked him about midway through our meal.
"Yeah sure."
i tried to get up but draco wouldnt let go.
"Draco let go."
"but you'll leave me." he fake pouted.
"I'll be right back" he let go
"Okay."

i walked Adam over to the corner.
"Adam.."
"Sam" he said my name in the same tone as i said his. "you told him didnt you?"
"No, i was asking if i could tell him.only him. just so he doesnt think your trying to steal me away"
"Fine. oh and will you tell him to stop hexing neville, last time he got a nasty bruise."
"Okay. anything for you! and that means i can tell him about you an neville?"
"yes, but please just, tell him its a secret between us"
"okay!"

"Draco! i need to talk to you!" he got up and looked miserable. "Whats wrong?"
"your going to leave me arnt you?"
"no. why would you think that?"
"well, you were smiling and hugging him, then you say 'draco i need to talk to you'.."
"well no im not going to leave you. i need to tell you something!"
"oh. okay."
"Well. do you hate gay people."
"like, guys who like guys?"
"yeah."
"Not particularly."
"Okay good!, well before i tell you, this is strictly between us okay? no telling blaise, or ANYONE. got it?"
"Okay"

"well you dont have to worry about Adam trying to steal me away from you, he is gay and has a boyfriend."
"Really?, who?"
"Neville longbottom. and that brings me to my other thing. No more picking on Neville, no more hexes or anything..."
"really? thats weird. Fine okay"

We went back to the table and sat down.
"I'm bored" Amanda said picking at the half eaten muffin.
"Me too, lets go do something." i said
"Like what?" blaise and draco asked in unison.
"DANCE!" i shouted. This called about half the great hall too stare at me. "what? can't i shout out some random word and everyone NOT look at me?" i sat back down
"Okay." amanda said laughing. "Anybody else have an idea?"
i looked at draco, and he looked at me with that smirk, at that moment i knew he was thinking the same thing as me. We both jumped up at the same time and yelled 'DANCE!' then sat back down and started laughing.
"you two are so weird." Adam said shaking his head.
"Yeah whats it to ya boy." i replied, trying to be serious, but being a failure at trying to keep straight faces i started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] still lame over here