Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

Interesting.

"BECAUSE I LOVE FALL OUT BOY!" i screamed in the great hall on Monday morning. This outburst cause everyone to stare at me. "WHAT!?" i yelled at them.
"Don't you all just LOVE FALL OUT BOY!" i heard a couple of yeahs.
"see draco, im not the only one!" i paused, "Who all likes fall out boy?!" i yelled. i couple people at each table raised their hands. "THANK YOU!" with that i sat down.
"stop acting like a mugglelover."
"you know what draco?"
"what?" he sneered.
"I AM A MUGGLE LOVER!" with that i grabbed my stuff and stalked away.
You see a couple of minutes before my outburst Draco told me to get rid of my ipod or at least put some "good wizarding" bands on there. and i HATE wizarding bands, they are so nasty sounding. Then i yelled that out because he said "fall out boys is a stupid muggle band" so i got angry.
it was Thursday morning and draco and i had been bickering back and forth since we came back from christmas vacation.
I walked to poitions class, i didnt want to be in there because i sit right next to draco, but thankfully as soon as snape walked in he said "Everyone stand, i worked out a new seating arrangement because the other teachers and i thought it would be a good idea to have some different house students working together" everyone groaned. "I thought it was a good idea to mix some different kinds of people together that are in different houses and see how their working achievements come out. So now i'm going to put you with someone of the opposite house, And with someone you may even dislike."
"Potter, Parkinson"
"Granger, Ross."
"Weasley, Malfoy"
the rest the time i zoned out.

"I'm kinda glad i was put next to you" i heard hermione say.
"Why?"
"Because you use to be in gryffindor, and we use to be friends."
"i'm sorry hermione, i wanted to be your friend."
"I know, it was completely unacceptable what Fred did. I didn't know he was going to do that, i didnt even know he had it in his heart to do that to someone"
"It's fine hermione, i don't blame you, i don't blame anyone"
"Okay."
Snape gave us a potion to do and hermione and i were working together great.

"I like Fall Out Boy also, patrick is a cutie." she said giggling as we finished our potion. i laughed.
"You only think that cause he has red hair." i said laughing.
"Oh shut up."
"I think they are all pretty cute, i dont judge bands on looks. But if i had to pick i'd pick andy cause he gets no luvin' " i said with a wag of my eyebrows. This caused us both to erupt in laughter.
"I hope you girls are actually getting some work done." Snape said coming over to our table.
"Actually professor snape we are done." He looked stunned.
"Very well, put it in a vile and on my desk, then you two may leave."
We did as told and walked out of his room chatting away.

------Randomly in the hallway------

"Samantha!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and saw that platinum blond hair running towards me. Finally he is ready to apologize for trying to make me throw my stuff away.
"Hi draco."
"Samantha we need to talk."
"Mhmm."
"i think we should break up."
"What? Why?"
"well you refuse to try to throw away your muggle stuff, and you refuse to act like a real slytherin."
"i'm gad your breaking up with me."
"You are?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Because your an asshole."
And with that i walked away.
"Oh yeah, and here's your necklace" i yelled as i took off the necklace as i was walking away and threw it behind me.

I turned around and seen him walk to it and pick it up,it was like it was all in slow motion.

-------------
Lunchtime came and i was walking over to the gryffindor table with hermione, and everyone looked at us. and i mean EVERYONE, even draco, harry, and ron. But we didnt care we were just laughing and talking away.
"Hey guys" Hermione said to the guys.
"hi.." they said not knowing what to make of me sitting here.
"Guys, chill, she's our friend"
"theres something fishy going on..."
"What do you mean" i asked.
"Well your dating malfoy--" harry said
"Correction, i was dating malfoy"
"Was?" hermione said
"Oh yeah, in the hallway earlier he bro-oke up with me" i said, my voice cracking on the word 'broke'
"Oh hunny!" Hermione said hugging me.
"It's okay, this is what i get for letting people in." i said with a weak smile.

"Hello Stranger." i turned around and Adam was standing there. "What are you doing sitting way over here."
"I dont want to be near any of those slytherins. Sit down" i said scooting over.
Everyone tensed up. "Oh Pah-lease take a chill pill guys, i would not invite him to sit if he was gonne be all 'Ahh im psycho slytherin' on you okay"
They all relaxed a little bit.

"so whats the story with you and draco?" Adam asked me.
"Oh we broke up."
"Why"
"He didnt think i was being very 'slytherin like' and he wanted me to throw away my muggle stuff."
"I overheard him talking yesteday, and thats not the only reason.." Adam replied.
"What?"

"He said something about his parents finding out you were half blood, then something about the dark lord. Then he started laughing and something about your parents, and telling the dark lord everything about you"
"What!?" i said in anger. "He did what!? thats it, im done with him and his shit, im going to hex him into oblivion " i said getting and stalking my way over to the slytherin table taking my wand out and pointing it right at the back of draco's head. Blaise seen me his eye's widened and he shook draco's arm and pointed at me.

"MALFOY! HOW DARE YOU!"
"what?" he said sneering at me.
"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME, HOW DARE YOU TELL THAT EVIL MAN VOLDEMORT EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, I TRUSTED YOU!"
"how dare you say the dark lords name as if it were nothing, you are not worthy of saying his name."
"AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF LIVING! You are so lucky draco SO LUCKY THAT I DON'T KILL YOU WERE YOU STAND!"
"you don't have the guts"
"Avada--" For a moment, and just a moment Draco looked scared and relieved at the same time.

"MISS ROSS!" professor snape yelled my name.
"WHAT!" i said, i was beyond furious. Snape and a bunch of other teachers stood there, arms crossed and looking rather dissapointed in me.
"Yes professor."
he pointed to the door.
"You are so lucky draco malfoy that i didn't get to finish that curse, or else you would be dead where you stand" i sneered before i walked over to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, actually, i had this whole chapter written up already, but my computer crashed so it all got deleted. I'm angry about that. So i wrote it and it kinda happened differently. And it ended WAY differently than it had.

So i hope you enjoyed this, i know its been a few weeks since i last updated, I'm sorry. Please don't get too mad at me.