Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

Voldemort can go _ _ _ _ _ _ for all i care!

Where am I? Wait, why am I in the hospital wing? Why is Draco laying his head on my bed? I tried to speak but nothing would come out. I moved my legs and ended up kicking draco in the head, i couldnt help but silently laugh because no sound would come out. Draco sat up abruptly.

i mouthed "Get Madame Pomphrey!" he looked at me stupidly and i pointed at her office.
He got up and stumbled to her office. A few moments later she came out of her office and walked over to me quickly.

"Whats wrong darling?" she asked. i pointed to my throat and shook my head. Then i did the whole pen and paper sign you know? where you pretend you are writing with your fingers? She took out her wand and zapped some paper and pen to me.

'why cant i speak?' i wrote down.
"I dont know darling."
'Why am i in the hospital wing, last i remember i was doing a cartweel outside, then i woke up and i was here.'
"Oh dear, yesterday you lost your memory."
'How?'
"Someone tackled you"
'george!!!!!!!!' i wrote angrily

"So let me call the headmaster."
'Why'
"Because we were planning on taking you to st. mungos today."
'Maybe i have a concussion, you really shouldnt let me sleep for a long time.'
"oh dear."
'And why is draco here?'
"Well yesterday when you lost your memory the only person you remembered was draco.."
'of all the people.. go get professor dumbledore please'
"Okay"

With that she walked away.
"Sam about the whole not telling you about the--"
"No Draco just forget about it. I'm not mad at you about that"
"Then what the bloody hell are you mad at me about!?"
"I'm mad because you think that when we make up I'm just going to ditch my friends for you!"
"I didn't mean to make you mad about that, its just, if he found out that you were friends with them he would hurt you!"
"and guess what. He cant tell me what to do, he is not part of my life."
Draco dropped his graze and whispered "but he will be.."
"What do you mean by that?"
"it means that he expects you to be a respectful pureblood and expects you to fight by his side when he goes to fight Potter."

"Draco Malfoy!" i said astonished.
"Well those are his plans! he told me! thats why he wants me to change you so you are respetful to his name.."
"but i dont have his name! i dont want his name! Voldemort can go shove a stick up his ass for all i care."
♠ ♠ ♠
im gonna leave it at that for tonight because i really want to get a chapter out so like yeah. ill write more tomarrow i hope. i really want to finish this story and i hope, depending on how it ends, to make a sequal!