Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

New Friends.

i woke up the next day, decided i should change into sweats or something. So i grabbed a pair of my Peter Pan Sweats and a peter pan tank and went into the bathroom to wash and change. When i was done i just went back into my room and layed back in my bed. i decided i should right a letter to Aunt Beckie.

Dear Aunt Beckie,
I hope everything is going well at home. I can't wait til Christmas vacation. i need to get out of hogwarts for a few weeks.
I love you.
Samie-Bear.
P.S. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE SANDRA A TREAT BEFORE YOU SEND HER BACK. thanks :)

i put it in an envelope and had to go to the owlry to tie it to my owl. I walked down the stairs and in the Common Room. Hermione was there sitting on ron's lap, who was sitting next to Harry who was holding hands with Ginny. And Fred and George were sitting on the chairs.
"Hi sam!" Hermione said waving at me. i just ignored her. i wanted nothing to do with any of them. I walked out of the portrait hole. I skipped down the stairs humming to myself. I pulled my ipod out of my pocket and put some Fall Out Boy on. I started silently singing to myself.
i got to the owlry. Found my Owl, her name was Sandra, yes it is a human name, i dont like those silly owl names.
"Now sandra, take this to Aunt Beckie." she chirped and i gave her a treat and sent her on her way.

"Sam?" i Heard and all too familiar voice behind me.
"yes?"
"i'm sorry"
"for what? Draco please just stay away from me."
"why?"
"i can't deal with people anymore. i do better on my own without friends and without people to hurt me." i said on the ferge of crying.
"Sam, i want you to know i would never do Anything like that to you. You didnt deserve that. He is just some..Some prick who doesnt know that he has something good when he has it."
"Draco why do you care so much?"
"i don't know, you just.. make me feel good."
"i..i dont know what to say to you.."
"Will you hang out with me tomarrow?"
"Tomarrow? Where?"
"at the black lake. before breakfast."
"uhm. okay"
"Good!"
i hadnt even realized that we were at the bottom of the stairs at the owlry until i saw him running back to the school.

I went back to my room, and took out my laptop. I started messing around doing random things. I listened to music mostly. I looked at the clock a few hours later, and it was was 8:30. I decided I should go to bed.

I woke up at 6:30. I realized I had to go meet Draco at the black lake before breakfast. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, and a black and white polka dotted dress. I went into the bathroom and Brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

I walked down to the Black lake and I seen a familiar platinum blond head. When I got closer He looked around and spotted me. He jumped up and ran towards me.
“I thought you weren’t going to show!” He said looking at me.
“No I was going to come.” I replied with a soft smile.
“I’m glad. I missed you so much.” As soon as the words left his mouth I think he realized what he said and started blushing and stammering.
“I missed you too.” I said smiling at him.
“So the reason I wanted you to come meet me was because I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me and my friends?”
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.
“But you’re all slytherin and pureblood. I’m Gryffindor Halfblood.”
“So? If I like you, they’ll like you.”
“Okay” I agreed

Draco grabbed my hand and ran up to the school into the great hall. Almost everyone who was in there looked at us. I noticed Hermione, sitting with Ron, Harry, Fred, and George were staring at me. As soon as I seen them, Hermione smiled and waved, but the boys glared at me. How rude of them. I thought,.

When we got to the Slytherin table some pug faced girl asked Draco who I was.
“This is Sam, she will be hanging out with us from now on.” Draco said in a demanding but friendly way. “And if any of you have a problem with her being Gryffindor, the don’t hang out with us”
“I’m cool with her hanging with us. Nice to meet you Sam I’m Blaise” said a boy holding out his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
my stories get lame after the first chapter.