Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

New Arrangements.

It was the middle of November and people were making their plans for Christmas.
“What about you Sam? What are you doing for the holidays?” Pansy asked me.
“Oh, I don’t know, probably just staying at home with my Aunt.”
“Why Aunt? Where will your parents be?”
“Pansy shut up” Draco told her.
“No Draco it’s fine. Pansy, My parents are dead. They died over the summer”
“Oh. Okay” with that she let it be.
“Why don’t you come to my house?” Draco whispered in my ear.
“I don’t know, I’d have to ask my aunt.”
“Well ask her!”

That was three days ago. Right now I was in the owlry. Reading the letter my Aunt finally wrote back.

“Sammie-Bear,
Why would you need to get away from Hogwarts? When I was a kid I never wanted to leave! Is it a fact that you have no friends? Honey I really wish you’d make some friends.
I heard there was a Halloween masquerade ball. How was it? Did you go? Who with? Give me the details.
I love you,
Aunt Beckie.”

I sort of laughed at the letter. I decided to Quickly write back.

“Aunt Beckie,
I WANTED to leave Hogwarts, but now, I’m not quite sure.
I did go to the masquerade ball, but it was horrid. I went with Fred Weasley. It turns out he was using me to get to some other girl. But it’s okay, I punched him.
But the next day Draco Malfoy came up to me. And now I’m friends with him. He Offered me to go to His house over the holidays but I said I’d asked you first.
I love you!
Sam.”

I gave the letter to my owl and walked down the stairs.
“Did you ask your aunt?” Draco asked hopefully.
“I might’ve mentioned it” I said smiling.

Draco and I formed a best friend relationship. We walked back up to the school.
“Samantha Ross?” some, really good looking, boy said walking up to me.
“yes?”
“A letter from Dumbledore.” He said handing me a letter
“thank you?” I was puzzled. Why would Dumbledore write me a letter?

I opened the letter.

“Dear Miss. Ross,
I would like to talk to you in my office. You may bring Mr. Malfoy if you like, seeing as he would want to come anyways. It’s important for you to come right after you read this.
Thank you,
Professor Albus Dumbledore.

P.S. I really enjoy Lollypops.”

“What did he want?” Draco asked.
“He wants me to go to his office.. Now," he looked upset "he said you could come.”
“Cool lets go!” he said grabbing me and running up to Dumbledore’s office.

“Lollypops” I said.
When we got up to the door I was just about to knock.
“Come in Miss. Ross, Mr. Malfoy”
Draco opened the door and we walked in.
Aunt Beckie was there smiling.
“Aunt Beckie?!” I said surprised “What are you doing here?”
“Dumbledore told me to come. Said it was important.”
“Samanatha, I have an important question for you.” Dumbledore said.
“Yes sir.?”
“I might as well start at the beginning.” He paused “The sorting mentioned that you might need resorting. So I would like to ask you, do you want to be resorted?”
I looked at my aunt, and I looked at Draco.
“Aunt beckie….”
“Oh honey Whatever you want to do. I mean your father and i were both in Slytherin, but your mom was in Gryffindor, thats how our family always was, some of us were in gryffindor and some were in slytherin, so no matter what you do, I will love you”
Draco was standing there smiling like and idiot and nodding his head.
“Draco…?wait what do you mean my dad? my dad was a muggle?”
she looked at dumbledore then said "Oh nothing i'm imagining things i guess"
“Professor I’d like to get resorted.”
“Okay” he got up off his seat and grabbed the sorting hat. “now sit still”

He set the sorting hat on my head.
‘Ah Samantha Ross, I was wondering when I was gonna read your mind again. I feel I made a horrible mistake in putting you in Gryffindor, though you have done very well in it so far. You are perfect for it, because you are loyal and brave. But you are also very sinister. I think it would be best for you to be in slytherin.’ The sorting hat said all this in my head. Then shouted “SLYTHERIN!”