Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

Slytherin.

After the sorting hat yelled that Draco was really, and i mean Really, exstatic. Like jumping up and down around the room wooping. It was really amusing.
"Well Well, a change in your school robes is in order." Dumbledore said with a wave of his hand my gryffindor symbol changed to a slytherin.
"well i best be going, i have a gathering to go too" Aunt Beckie replied.
"Okay Miss Beckie, see you some other time" Dumbledore replied
"Yes, thank you professor."
draco wispered in my ear. "Ask her now!"
"what?" he gave me a stern look. "oh yeah!" i paused "Aunt Beckie?"
"yes my dear?"
"i was wondering if i could go over to draco's for the holiday break"
she looked between draco and i "i'm not sure..."
"She will have her own room. it'd be the right thing to do, my Mother and Father would never allow us to sleep in the same room."
"well, sure i guess. "
"thanks aunt Beckie! i love you!"
"love you too sweetie. see you during summer"
i hugged her and she steped into the fireplace and left.

"Your stuff was just sent to professor snapes office with a letter explaining things. You may go."
"Thank you Professor!"
Draco and i walked out of his office.
"this is so cool!" draco explained "This has never really happened to ANYONE in the history of hogwarts!"
i laughed.

Draco led me to the Snapes office.
"Come in." we walked in. "Ahh, Miss Ross, welcome to slytherin."
"thank you professor."
"I believe you will be shareing a room with.." he looked down at a peice of paper. "Ahh yes, Miss Pansy Parkinson and Miss Amanda Martin. i sent it up already."
"thank you professor." draco and i were ready to walk out.
"oh and miss ross?"
"yes?"
"if you have any problems with anybody, i would appreciate it if you would come to me, i'm always here"
"thank you sir."
"you may go."

when we got out of the room draco started talking. But i wasnt really paying attention.
That was really weird, Snape was sort of being nice. It was sort of like he knows i'm going to have a problem with somebody.
"Don't you think?" Draco said.
"What?"
"Snape never says 'i would appreciate it if you would come here if you have any problems with anybody' to ANYONE. it was weird"
i laughed "i was just thinking that. It was weird, it's like he knows im going to have a problem with someone."
"yeah. You get to come to my house for the holidays!" he said excitedly. i laughed. I was like a little kid getting everything they want for christmas.
"yeah i know."

"Okay so this is the slytherin common room entry way." he said when we got to the entry way of the slytherin common room. "The password is Salizar."
We walked into the common room .
"What is SHE doing in here?" Pansy barked.
"she's in slytherin if you havnt noticed." draco said pointing to my robes.
"Why!?"
"because she is"
"THATS NOT FAIR!" pansy said, well more like shreiked.
"how is it not?" draco said.
"She takes up all your time outside of the common room Draco, it isnt fair! the common room is the only time i can have you to myself!"
"maybe i dont want you to have me to yourself."
"but.. thats not fair!"
"Pansy your going to have to learn to deal with it."
With that pansy stomped off.

"Great to know im going to have to share a room with that." i said as soon as she was out of ear shot. Everyone laughed. "i'm serious."
"I know how you feel," said a girl with black long hair. "i'm Amanda, the other girl who shares a room with, That." she said nodding her head off in the direction pansy stomped off. "sometimes its not so bad, but it will deffinitly be bad now, because she thinks your trying to steal her 'Dracy-Poo' " i started laughing.
"Dracy-poo" i laughed. i couldn't help it, the one girl draco hated, thought he was hers.
"shut up sam." draco muttered.
"awe draco i was only kidding."
"It is pretty funny though, really annoying when you share a room with her cause all she talks about is how her and draco being together forever." Amanda said
♠ ♠ ♠
i told you it got stupid. :]