Bites

This is a vampire story. yea i know orginal. not. but this one is from the perspective of a vampire. her name is Riley. She looks like your average 17 year old. but she's not. She's been a vampire for 143 years. She has to live a double life. one with her human friends and another at night. She was created by Jacob Evans and she use to resent him. But has forgiven him after the year. About 18 years after Riley had become a vampire she accidentally let herself become blood deprived and when she was feeding killed a young man. The thing is, he became a vampire, as long as there is still a heart beat the person does not change. Now Skyler has become like an older brother to Riley. She's still dealing with the guilt but has for the most part accepted what she has become. Skyler and Riley attend high school, playing along with the charade. Skyler looking like he's 18 is a senior and Riley attends as a junior. both live with Jacob (who created Riley), his wife/ partner/ mate person Ashlynn Evans ( found Jacob about 10years after Riley was created ; both vampires. Also living in the house are Markilee and Brandon, they are both about 18, they fell in love instantly and showed up after Jacob was created.
A guy shows up one day capturing Riley's attention, not only a guy, a vampire guy. Riley is confused by how he doesn't try to hide the fact and is actually very open to her. Now she's got to figure out who this guy is and what he wants. Will he endanger her "adoptive family" or her human friends, or herself. What she doesn't know or remember, is that she already knows him. Well he knows her.she can't remember.