Status: Completed

Draco Malfoy and Me

Yule Ball At Last...

At breakfast on Christmas Eve, a very beautiful snow owl landed near my bowl of oatmeal with a letter in his beak.

"Oh, isn't he cute!" I said, petting the owl a bit after extracting the letter. I gave it a bit of my toast, and the owl ate it gratefully. It then took off after it finished.

"Dear Tessie, I know that we haven't spoken since you were in the Hospital Wing, but I feel that you must know something. I have set you to go out with Justin Finch-Fletchly to the Yule Ball. He will meet you at Ravenclaw Tower just before you leave to go to the ball. You can thank me later... ~Draco."

"WHAT?" I screamed. 'God, even Draco knows that I'm so pathetic enough to not be able to get a date! But to set me up like that without my consent!'

'But on the bright side, now you have a date...'
_______________________________________________________________________

I put on my dress for the Yule Ball, and curled my hair. I put on brown eye shadow to enhance my brown eyes, and put on my favorite lip gloss, 'Nilla Fudge. I smiled at Luna, who looked stunning in her powder blue gown. Her hair was straight, and fell down to her butt.

"You look so beautiful Luna," I said, giving her a hug.

"You do too, Theresa," said Luna smiling.

I took a deep breath, and opened the porthole...

Immediately, I ran into Justin Finch-Fletchly. His brown hair was slicked back, and he was wearing a black tuxedo with a Hufflepuff tie. His mouth dropped open, and he gazed at me, taking in how nice I looked in my dress.

"Tessie, um... Theresa, you look so sexy... I mean hot... I mean..."

I grabbed Justin by the throat, and slammed him against the wall. "You cannot be Justin," I whispered into his ear. "Only Draco calls me Tessie. Who are you and what have you done to the real Justin?"

"Relax, Tessie," said Justin, trying to take my hands off his throat. "It's me... Draco. Just in Justin's body. You see, I couldn't bear to go with Pansy. I figured this is the only way that we could go together..."

"Ah, polyjuice potion, nicked from Snape nonetheless..." I smirked, letting go of his throat. "But where is Justin?"

"Stunned him and threw him in a broom cupboard," said Draco with an evil smile.

"Oh Draco, do you know how much trouble you will get in!? I mean first stealing potions, and then stunning a poor student?"

Justin's lips met mine, and I pulled away sharply. "Ew... Draco, it doesn't feel right kissing you as Justin. It feels kinda creepy..."

"Come on Tessie, let's go to the ball," said Draco as Justin, offering his hand. I took it, and walked to the main hall, where I was greeted with smiles and many whispers of compliments.

Justin/Draco just smiled, and proudly led me where all of the other champions were lined up.

"Are all the four champions here?" asked McGonagall. "Right, you will all open the ball with a dance. Reminder, your dancing must be TASTEFUL! Harry and Cho, please start to walk in."

We all began to walk into the beautifully decorated Great Hall, and I smiled as Justin/Draco led me to the dance floor.

We faced each other, and Justin/Draco put his hands on my waist, and I put my hands around his neck. Then to our surprise, the song was a waltz!

Immediately, he slid one hand into mine, and led me across the dance floor. My stomach was in butterflies the whole time. I had no idea what to do, so I just went with where he took me. He twirled me around the dance floor, and all of the Hufflepuffs began to cheer Justin on.

"Yeah Justin!" shouted Cedric Diggory, pulling his girlfriend Lotte Moonshine onto the dance floor. She looked gorgeous in her scarlet corseted top gown, and was practically attatched to Cedric's mouth for the rest of the night.

I blushed as the song finished, and I was dipped by Justin/Draco. He brought me back up, and kissed my hand, and we went to sit by our friends.