Status: Completed

Draco Malfoy and Me

H-Hair!

"Justin that was amazing!" I sad to Justin/Draco. "You really are a magnificent dancer!"

"Well, I would be nothing without my beautiful dance partner," said Draco, and I blushed.

"Whoa Theresa, you look so beautiful," said Harry, Ron, and Neville at the same time. Hermione hit Ron over the head with her purse because he had began to stare at me and drool.

"Oh snap out of it Ron," said Hermione angrily. "I'm your date, not Theresa..."

Fred and George then came over, and once they saw me, the wolf whistled, and ran over to us. "Damn,you look fiiiiiiiiine," said Fred, eyeing me.

"Sorry boys," I said with a flirty smile. "I'm taken with Justin. Now, doesn't it seem that you should have asked me to be your dates?"

Fred and George nodded furiously, and cursed under their breath. Ron, Harry, and Neville even began to nod too, which caused their dates to glare at them angrily.

"Justin, I think we better leave before these girls start to beat the crap outta me," I said, smiling.

Justin/Draco and I danced all night, and we had a wonderful time. The whole time I was with him, everyone kept glancing at me, and I just ignored them. I focused on Draco the whole night, and after a while, I got over the fact that he was in Justin's form. To me, Justin's touch felt as if it came from Draco.

I looked into Justin's brown eyes, and suddenly, I saw a streak of blond in his hair. He was changing back!

"H-hair!" I cried, taking his hand and pulling him out of the Great Hall. I tried to cover up his running away from me with a scene.

"Justin, damn you! Why do you have to leave me? I thought you liked me! Well, screw you! I hate you Justin, I hope you and the rest of your dumb Hufflepuff friends go to hell!"

I then collected myself, and went back into the Great Hall, and acted as if nothing went wrong.

"Theresa, what happened with Justin?" asked Fred coming over to me and putting an arm around me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm ok... Justin was just being an asshole. You know, just leaving me right now without an explanation. That was just so RUDE!"

Fred gave me a nice hug, and then I decided to say goodnight to everyone and go to bed. It was really late anyway, and I was tired from all of the drama.