Status: Completed

Draco Malfoy and Me

Room of Requirement

I walked up the Grand Staircase, and smiled to myself. 'What a wonderful night,' I thought to myself. 'And here you were worried about not getting a date! Even though I didn't really go with Draco... Ah hell! Who am I kidding? God, the boy must love me to go through the extreme for me.'

As I began to ascend the staircase, I heard a noise coming from the seventh floor corridor. I entered the corridor, and saw a half transformed Draco, shaking and looking sick.

He had his eyes and blond hair back, but the face and body was that of Justin Finch-Fletchly.

"Help me Tessie," he called to me, leaning on a nearby wall to support himself.

I ran over to his side, and helped him walk. 'Think, think, think... How am I going to be able to put him right?' I wondered as I walked around in circles. 'I need something to help me cure him... But what?'

CREEEEEAK! A door magically appeared out of nowhere, and I gasped. "Draco, what the hell just happened?"

"It seems that you found the Room of Requirement Tessie," said Draco, walking over slowly to the door.

Once we were inside, I saw whole shelves of books and various potions. I had all the tools to cure him, all I had to do was crack open one of the books to figure out how to do it.

I grabbed a book called Polyjuice Potion Gone Amiss, and started to look for an antedote. Poor Draco was getting worse by the minute, his skin was starting to bubble, and I couldn't bear to look at him without retching.

"Please Draco, try to relax while I try to find a cure," I said, as a bed was conjured up for him to lie down on while I did my research.

"Polyjuice will have an affect of a half transformation when it wears off only if there is cross contamination of body particles..." I read from the book. "Hang on a minute, what did you do when you stole the potion Draco?"

"It was brewing for the full amount of time," said Draco. "I took it, and then added Justin's hair to it. I guess maybe a bit of my hair fell in or I dunno..."

"Oh Draco! You can't be serious!" I cried. "This antedote is seriously complicated, but I will try to do my best... It says if I screw up on anything... you will die."

"Tessie, I trust you," said Draco, now starting to writhe with pain of his body becoming like hot wax. "I know you are smart. You will be able to do this."