Status: Completed

Draco Malfoy and Me

Detention With Snape... Ugh!

I got up, threw my books into my bag, and stormed out of the room in a huff. Several first years looked at me in terror as I passed by all angry and pissed off. People moved out of my way, wishing to avoid my wrath.

"Tessie, where did you get off telling Snape off like that?" asked Draco, pulling me aside.

"Draco, I'm sick of his rude comments!" I said, punching a wall, taking my anger out. "You saw what he said back there! I bet he picked the love potion, just so he could bring us up... Argh! Why can't he leave us alone!?"

"Tessie, weren't you the one who told me that other people's opinions do not matter?" said Draco, cupping my face in his hands. "Why listen to that piece of scum? You know he is only doing it to antagonize us, and you just fell in the trap..."

"And now because of my outburst, I cost Ravenclaw points and now I've got detention, and it is all my fault!" I cried, sobbing into Draco's arms.

"Tessie, detention with Snape is no picnic, I should know..." said Draco, patting my back.

"That's not making me feel better!"

"Well, it's not supposed to be fun and games. But it is nothing too bad. He will probably make you scrub the cauldrons or clean something else without the use of magic."

"Well, that's not too bad, now is it?" I looked up, and Draco began to stroke my hair. "You know, this is my first detention..."

"HA!" cried Draco. "I've had loads! I remember the first time I got detention. It was when I hated Harry, Ron, and Hermione... Back in my first year, I found out that Hagrid was hiding a dragon in his hut, so I ran to tattle on them to McGonagall. She reprimanded all of them, and made me take detention with them because I was out of bed late with them... That was a detention I will never forget..."

"How so?"

"Well Tessie," began Draco slowly. "That was the first time I had ever been in the Forbidden Forest, and also the first time I had ever seen you-know-who..."

"HE WAS IN THE BLOODY FOREST?" I cried.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh!" whispered Draco. "Yes, he was. This was back when he was still wandering the earth. He had no body, so he attached himself to Professor Quirell, an ex- DADA teacher. You-know-who was in the forest that night, and he had killed a unicorn so he could sustain himself..."

"He killed a unicorn?" I said, eyebrows raised. "But, they are harmless creatures! Why would anyone want to hurt something so pure and beautiful?"

"The unicorn's blood can sustain any person's life, even if death is raphidly approaching them," said Draco solemnly. "But doing so comes at a horrific price. You become cursed the moment you drink the blood. It is a terrible price to pay, but then again, you have slain something so innocent and pure..."

"I'm surprised you're still here," I muttered. "Why didn't he kill you or Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Hagrid?"

"Well, he might not have had all of his strength back," said Draco. "His powers were zapped when he tried to kill baby Harry, and once you lose your powers, it is very difficult to get them back..."

"Oh, I see," I said. "Well, I'm almost positive that Snape won't whip Voldemort out and have him torture me again. But then again, you never know with him..."
_______________________________________________________________________

"ENTER!" said Snape. I walked into the empty Potions classroom, and stood there, nervously twirling my hair. "You are going to be doing something extra special today Ms. Smith. You will be sorting the potions jars in alphabetical order. Now, get to it missy!"

I went over to the jars, and noticed that there were no labels on them. "Um, sir?"

"Oh dear!" cried Snape sarcastically. "Seems I have forgotten to label them. Well, you are going to have to sample every one of them, then label them, and put them in alphabetical order!"

I took a jar of clear liquid out, opened it, and took a tiny sip. Nothing.

"Having fun?" asked Snape, smirking at me.

"Yeah! I'm having loads of fun- NO I AM NOT HAVING FUN YOU DOLT! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT TO BE HERE????!!!!!" I said, clasping my hand to my mouth. "Veritaserum..."

Snape chuckled, and walked over to me. He stood a few inches away from me, and I could smell firewhiskey on his breath.

"Theresa Smith, you are a spitfire, you know that?" said Snape, putting his hands on me.

"What in hell do you think you are doing?" I shrieked.

"Your bitting wit, your sassy remarks... It turns me on."

"Get off of me you nasty bugger!" I cried as Snape began to feel me up. My wand lay in my dorm, useless to me. "SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!"

"No one is gonna save you, my Tessie," said Snape cruelly.

"No one is allowed to call me that but Draco!" I shouted. And then I did the only thing that I could do at a time like that: I kneed him in the balls...