A Change

5

*Andy*

The Jonas house was huge and I thought i would've got lost if I wouldn't of heard the loud music and the clinking of weights. I followed the noise for which seemed like forever until I found the weight room, only to find a very muscular and shirtless Joe.

"Hey macho man." I interrupted his workout causing him to stop and look at who was here.

"Hey Andy what took you so long to get home?" Joe asked while grabbing a towel to wipe off the sweat rolling off his face.

"I, uh, got lost." I admitted sheepishly, while Joe laughed causing his whole frame to shake with laughter.

"I thought a smart girl like you had a sense of direction...and a ." He joked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"It was making me mad so it is now on the side of the road somewhere." I stated.

"You did what?!" he looked at me in shock.

"What? I told you I had a temper but all I did was punch it, Alisa is the one who threw it out the window she wanted quiet and me yelling isn't quiet." I told the short version of the story.

"Wow you girls are a hand full aren't you?" Joe questioned with a laugh.

"Yeah speaking of hand full do you think you could, um, watch over Alisa while I take care of some business?" I asked hopeful.

"Sure. What kind of business?" he asked why was he so damn curious?

"The family business." I simply stated.

"Oh negotiating or a hit?" Seriously does he have to know?

"The second and I have to go you so much." I said looking at the time before giving him a hug and a quick kiss on his cheek.

Everything I needed was already in the trunk of my new Mazda. I was going to New York for the job I had. It was easy and I shouldn't have any trouble in and should be done quickly.

________the job_________

I was in all black my hair was tied back, bangs out of my face. I had my sights all lined up on the target the rest of the members of the meeting were seated on each side of the table while he was seated at the head with his back to the window.

My Papa had a men on the inside as the target's bodyguards, they have been undercover for nine months. I had to wait for the signal to be given at the right time when they had all the information they needed. This is why I was the best for these jobs I could sit there for hours just listening. I was also listening in on the meeting our guys set mics up in that meeting room.

I was to take out the boss and leave while the guys took care of the rest the room was sound proof and far away from any civilians to hear the gun shoots. The meeting was ending and I was given the signal to fire.

I took a deep breath closed my sight on the target. Holding my breath I fired watching the bullet like in slow motion do its deed. Direct hit. With a sigh and a smirk I watched to make sure the guys had no problem eliminating the rest.

_____home_____

I drove home with pure silence. I took a deep breath running a hand through my hair before picking up my phone and calling Alisa. I waited three rings before she picked up and said hello.

" Hey sto tornando a casa ha fatto di tutto andare bene?" I asked in a quiet voice.

English: Hey I'm on my way home did everything go okay?

"Buona, ma io sono pronto per tornare a casa. Com'è andata?" also speaking quietly knowing I'm a bit uneasy after things like that. I mean don't get me wrong I have the guts to do it I don't feel guilty it just makes me think.

English: Good, but I'm ready for you to come home. How did it go?

"Perfetto. Tutto è andato come previsto. Sono in città ora parlare con te in un po '. Ciao." I said before hanging up not even listening to Alisa said goodbye.

English: Perfect. Everything went as planned. I'm in town now talk to you in a bit. Bye.

I pulled into the driveway of my new home. Walking straight in and ignoring Joe, Nick, and Alisa. Joe was about to greet me loudly when Alisa held him back and covered his mouth. He got the message and backed off. I went to the wine cellar and got Papa's stash of Vodka.

Yes I know I'm eighteen and I'm drinking get over it I'm pretty sure most of you drink underage too, but in Italy there is not drinking age limit as long as you're sixteen you can buy alcohol. After downing two shots of the Vodka my throat burned, but eased me a little.

"Why do you drink?" Joe came in stopping my thinking to continue greatfully.

"To ease myself from my thoughts, I'm not an alcoholic so don't worry." I told him causing him to settle a little.

"What do you think about? If you don't mind me asking." I sighed deeply before continuing.

"I don't know I just think about how easy it is for me to take someone out, and how it would be the same for someone to take me or my family out." I said opening up about this for the first time, not even my family knows why I act this way all they know is its usually best to just leave it alone.

"Oh I see where you're coming from I ask myself the same thing sometimes, but that's not a good reason to drown yourself in something strong. You need to talk to someone about it. I talk to Kevin because he's the oldest and keeps my secrets, maybe you could talk to Leo or Alisa about it." He stated and slowly took the bottle away from me. I just shook my head.

"I've tried that they don't understand why I could think like that, and the fall of my family, well I've tried to talk to Leo not Alisa. She has enough to worry about with a new environment, school and people, Alisa has been through a lot more than I have at her age." I admitted. Joe's eyes softened when I told him.

"You have me Andy. I will always be here if you need me." Joe said while pulling me into a hug. I couldn't help but hug back tightly and nod my head.

"Thanks Joe...again you are truly my best friend." I looked up and smiled widely at him.

"Eh no problem now come on I wanna hang out." He said pulling me into my living room to watch Tv on the flat screen.

I looked around to see Nick and Alisa sitting in the dining room talking or was NIck teaching her English? I didn't know but I was happy they were getting along when I heard laughter until there was a sound of something braking. Joe and I turned out heads quickly to see the two looking down at a broken vase only to look up and yell 'He did it!' and 'She did it!' at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay better update sorry for such a long wait folks promise I will get on updating more and so will Kristen but we are both pretty busy. Well I hope you like the update! Comments please!!

-aliyah!

ps I know I went out of order and updated again but oh well!