I've Learned to Play on the Safe Side

And When It Rains, Will You Always Find An Escape?

"Oh, look, how cute. Young love. Doesn't it make you want to sob?" A mocking voice approached us. Jake and I broke apart, afraid. The sun had completely disappeared by now and the alley was almost completely dark, lit only by the faraway lights of apartments. The shadows of five to ten boys were coming closer. Their length seemed to crawl across the pavement, searching for something to steal and hide.

The boys to whom the shadows belonged began to laugh, and the sound bounced off the empty buildings surrounding us. As the approached, I could see that they were all in their late teens or early twenties. I recognized a couple of the younger ones from my high school. They looked a little afraid, as if they weren't quite sure what they were doing.

Jake pulled me closer, and I wrapped my arms around him as tightly as I could, shaking. I could sense his fear, too, although he was trying his best to hide it.

Our city was considered "safe", but it was, after all, a city. With gangs. Boys who didn't know where they belonged so they reverted to drinking and picking on kids smaller than themselves. People who liked to operate in dark alleyways where hardly anyone ever went.

I began to scream, but it seemed the gang was expecting that. Halfway through a laugh, one of the boys sprang on me, yanking me from Jake's surprised grasp, and slamming me into the wall of one of the buildings, covering my mouth. All I could see clearly in the dark were his eyes, although I could smell beer on his breath. The back of my head hurt like hell. I could feel it throbbing but knew better than to move. Instead, I let the tears well out of my eyes. I saw my captor smile, as if watching the pain he was causing me- someone at least four or five years younger than him- making me cry was the most he could have hoped for.

Jake, screaming as loud as he could, launched himself at my captor, who let go of me. I slid along the wall and fell in a sobbing heap to the ground. My back and head hurt to much to think about moving.

Two other boys launched themselves at Jake, and slammed him against the wall as they had done to me. I knew it couldn't've hurt any less, but Jake wouldn't let himself cry. My original captor came back and slammed his foot on my arm to keep me in place, although I had no intention of moving.

The boy who had originally spoken walked towards us, laughing to himself. "You know, not many people come here. You two must have been extra-stupid to risk it. Lucky for us, I guess." He looked around the circle. "Do you think beating them up is letting them off easy? After all, they need to learn who's boss."

Someone in the circle muttered something.

"What, Frank?" Frank walked towards the boy and whispered something in his ear. The boy began to smile, then pushed the boy back into the circle, where he hurriedly stumbled into place.

"Frank thinks your girlfriend's hot," the boy said, addressing Jake. "While we're all wondering how you landed a catch like that, that's not the point. The point is I agree. And we all know to never let a good thing go to waste." He grinned so maliciously I felt a cold in my chest. Then , suddenly, the meaning of his words hit me. I began to sob even harder, and struggled to get up, before I remembered the foot firmly clamped on my arm.

Jake seemed to realize what the boy meant the same moment as me. He struggled against his captors furiously, but they held him fast, until he was exhausted. Then he looked at me, almost apologetically.

Frank stepped out of the circle to approach me, but the boy in the center pushed him back. "You'll get your turn," he snarled. Frank, afraid, stepped back.

The boy approached me. It was then I remembered I had a voice. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. When I finally did manage to produce somewhat of a scream, the boy had already reached me. I felt the pressure removed from my arm as my captor lifted his foot. Screaming and trying to stand at the same time, the boy roughly picked me up, clapping his hand over my mouth and carrying me to the center of the circle. He dumped me unceremoniously on the pavement, adding to my aches and bruises, and positioned himself on top of me, his hand still clamped to my mouth. "This will be easier if you co-operate," he whispered, his hot breath spreading across my face. His breath stank. This boy was sick. He enjoyed forcing me to live my fears, enjoyed what he was doing more for the excitement of watching me struggle than for his own pleasure.

I tried desperately to shake his hand off, moving my head back and forth, but he just tightened his grip, and with his free hand, lay my hands over his crotch, which was warm. I could feel the throb of his massive erection. More tears spilled down my cheeks and still I struggled. The boy pressed his body to mine so I couldn't move my hands, and began tracing his hand along my body. When he came to my breasts, he stopped, spread out his hand, and began to apply a light pressure through my hoodie. His touch was warm. I felt my body arch ever so slightly, and I still struggled. Finally, the boy sat up, although he sat on my hands so they were stuck in a sandwich between my crotch and his. I felt like my hands and crotch were on fire. He whispered "You scream, you die." I reluctantly nodded, not doubting he meant what he said, although I still struggled silently.

He ripped off my hoodie and shirt, throwing the torn pieces to the ground. All the was left on me was my bra. Slowly, he undid that, and then began to touch my breasts, fondling my nipples and then around my breast. I arched and tears flowed freely from my eyes. He grinned. "Enjoying this, are you?" I defiantly shook my head. He applied more pressure from his crotch to where my hands were. I arched even more, and I could hear everyone's laughs.

He then lay on top of me and began to kiss me. I kept my lips closed, but he forced his tongue through. He moved his hands to mine, forcing them down, onto my crotch, forcing me to apply as much pressure as possible, forcing me to touch myself. I moaned into the kiss, and more tears flowed. He then began to undo the fly of my jeans with his hands, finally rolling off me so he could pull them off as I struggled to get away. He stuck his hands into my panties and fingered me. I twitched uncontrollably. He then slid off my panties and lifted me off the ground. I couldn't control my tears. He threw me to one of the guys in the circle, who began tracing my breasts lustfully as he quickly undressed in the middle of the circle. Throwing his clothes aside, he grabbed me again. "This will hurt," he warned me, smiling as he savored my fearful reaction. "Would you prefer it standing up?"

I couldn't speak.

"No preference? Fine, then. We'll do it my way. Lying down."

He threw me back to the pavement again, and lay back on top of me. He slid into me, hard, with one motion. I couldn't help it- I screamed. He covered my mouth roughly with his hands. I could hear a struggle behind me as Jake was obviously trying to escape his captors. "Remember- don't scream," he growled, thrusting.

It hurt like fuck. I could feel myself bleeding all over him. I felt like I was being torn apart. And he knew it. He thrust harder and harder. Finally, he seemed to have had enough. He slid out of me and let his cum spill all over my abdomen. Getting dressed, he left me in a bleeding, sobbing heap on the ground. "And that is how to give a hard fuck," he snarled. Everyone laughed.

The boy turned and saw Jake struggling. A smile crossed his face. He picked up my naked body and dropped me in a heap at Jake's feet, who stared at me in horror. He then said "I'm sorry I forgot to include you, kid. She's your girlfriend, after all. You deserve a shot." Jake shook his head furiously.

"You don't like the idea? Trust me, it's not that bad."

Jake shook his head even more furiously.

"Well, like the idea," he snarled, picking me up. I met Jake's eyes. The worry and fear I had seen before was now all I could see. Jake was sweating and looked more afraid than I had ever seen anyone.

"Take off his clothes," the boy snapped at the two kids holding Jake. They began to remove his hoodie, t-shirt, skinny jeans, but when they reached his boxers, the boy told them to stop.

"Take them off," he ordered me. I looked at him. I was shaking so much I could barely move. "Take them off, I said."

I didn't move. He hit me across the face. Hard. I began to bleed. Slowly, looking apologetically at Jake, I moved my hands towards his boxers.

"Not with your hands," the boy ordered me. "With your teeth."

I shook even more, but slowly knelt down until my mouth was at the level of Jake's waist. My shaking teeth somehow managed to pull off his boxers, which his captors forced his to step out of. The boy pulled me up, and shoved me against Jake's body.

"Now fuck her," he ordered.

Jake's body remained motionless, his arms still pinned to the wall by the captors and his mouth covered by their hands. The boy was still pushing me against Jake. "FUCK HER!" he screamed. Slowly, Jake slid into me, and I saw his body arch a little against the wall. He only entered about an inch, though. "Harder," the boy commanded.

Another inch.

"Harder."

Another half inch.

"Get your whole damn dick in there before I shove it in for you."

Slowly, slowly, Jake slid in all the way. I hadn't thought I could hurt anymore, but I felt myself bleed again as he entered. "Good," the boy said silkily. Jake slid out.

"Now just one more thing." The boy forced me to my knees, where I was once again face-to-face with Jake's waist. "Suck it."

"W-What?"

"I said suck it, damn it!" He forced my mouth on Jake's dick, shaking me until I opened it and closed it on his dick. "Very good."

The boy released me suddenly, and I fell to the ground. It was only when Jake hurriedly helped me up that I realized his captors had released him, too. Maybe he had taken the boy's threat to me to apply to him, too, because he wasn't screaming. I pulled myself up and let myself fall into Jake's cold body. Then I felt what was pressing between my legs and pulled away. Jake looked at me, worried.

The boy was pacing in front of us. "You tell this to anyone... anyone... we will find you," he growled. One of the other boys threw Jake's clothes at him and the boy handed me my jeans and panties. We both hurriedly and shakily struggled into our jeans. I saw the boys in the circle exchange disappointed glances as they saw we were being allowed to get redressed. I crossed my arms over my chest. I expected more. More threats, more hitting, more than this. But the boy just started walking in the other direction, and everyone else followed. For a moment, Jake and I stood there, but then we just ran. As fast as we could.