Most Of All.

We all watched as you thrashed around the living room, screaming about the subject we had brought up and how we never left it alone. We hated you when you were like this; we hated the messy movements from the alcohol you had consumed and the slow reactions from the drugs that you allowed to slip down your throat and flow into your veins.

But, most of all, I hated the taste of the alcohol on your tongue and the evident lack of want in your movements. They hated this you, Ronnie, but most of all… I hated this you too.


*

Strictly fiction. I know I don't have my facts straight with Ronnie being in jail, and I honestly don't care.

Do not leave hate comments about either of them, or the band. No one cares about who's side you're on or how stupid Escape The Fate is for backstabbing Ronnie, blah blah. Seriously, I love Ronnie, Craig, Max, and the rest of them. I don't care who the singer is for both men are very talented. I hope Ronnie Radke does excellent with his new band. I'll definitely be a fan.

Rated R for language. There may be a sequel, there may not be. I'm not sure, but keep a look-out.

Max Green/Ronnie Radke. I don't own them or the band, but they are definitely in my heart.
  1. Most Of All.
    1/1. 1,579 words. Finished.