Trembling With the Strings

I'm Sexy

When I awoke, I was vaguely aware of a sort of numbness through out my entire body. I strained to see through my weary eyes. It took awhile, but I faintly recalled why I had passed out. Yet I wasn’t on the floor any more. No, I was on a bed. I looked around and saw that I was in, of course, Darius’ room. I looked over to the nearby closet door and saw my dress from last night hanging neatly from the doorknob. I glanced down at myself and saw that I was now wearing a silky black top that clung to my form and a dreadfully short pair of silky black shorts to match.

But where was Darius?

He certainly wasn’t hovering over me. I sighed softly. I didn’t really care to know where he was, but I did care to know the time. I glanced over to the window and saw the sun hardly overcoming the sky. It was early in the morning. I was tired, but I was curious as to how long I’d slept, so I decided to get up and try to find a clock.

But I couldn’t move! Nearly going into a panic, I tried to get up, but I failed! I could move my legs and arms, but it was like my back was stuck to something.

The numbness subsided and my eyes went wide: I felt something pressed to my back as well as an arm around my waist. I let out shallow gasps as I tried not to go into a panic attack, but all of a sudden I felt lips on my neck.

“Did you sleep well?” he breathed on my neck, kissing it a few times and pricking it once. I winced: I knew that voice.

“I was in a good mood until I woke up,” I muttered, making a face he couldn’t see. “Let go of me!”

“Hmm...Yeah—no. I don’t take orders from some wretched little girl. I own you, Gracie. I don’t take the orders; you do. That is, unless you want to be punished some more.”

I shook my head feverishly. I didn’t ever want to go through that again. Especially not the waking up part!

Darius chuckled lightly as he released me and stood up. I rolled over and glanced at him.

“Oh my God!” I cried, throwing my hands over my eyes, not wishing to see any more of him than I’d just seen.

“Calm down. I’m wearing shorts,” he muttered. Suddenly, right in my ear, he whispered, “Though I’m sure you enjoy what you saw.”

“I most certainly do not!” I cried, jumping out of bed and glaring at him. “Put some clothes on!”

“Oh? I’m sorry you do not like this, but I do not sleep in my day clothes. I only wear shorts if I even wear anything.”

“You’re not sleeping naked with me in here!”

“Oh, Gracie, I’m sure you’ll eventually be sleeping right beside me without any clothes on either. I’m sexy.” He smirked and I scoffed, rolling my eyes. “Oh, shut up. If I hadn’t stepped in, you would’ve had sex with a guy you’d known for just two minutes! That’s rather whore-like, isn’t it?”

“I’m not a whore, you fag!”

There was a stinging on my face and my eyes got watery. He hit me! I glowered at him as my hand flew up to my cheek.

“You do not insult me in my own home!” he growled, grabbing my arm and yanking me up beside him. “You ungrateful bitch.” I stared at him, pressing my lips together in a tight line to keep myself from saying anything stupid. He laughed. “Good girl. Now I do think we should get you something to eat, don’t you?”

“Please.” He grinned.

“Someone’s learning her place, I see.” He seized my waist and secured me beside him. I swallowed my protests as he pulled me downstairs.

I say I could put up with Darius for one more hour before I’d have completely lost it!