Trembling With the Strings

It's Just Another Love Game

“So who are the three kids that are screaming upstairs?” Bryce asked suddenly, his eyes wide. I smiled, hearing Marcus laugh.

“They’re Gracie’s brothers. We’re watching over them from now on,” he grumbled, making a face. I kissed his cheek, thanking him silently. He grabbed my hand, placing it in his lap.

“Oh. Funny, I thought you couldn’t stand children. Darius, has this woman really changed you that much?” He was looking dead at me, and I didn’t like it at all. I crawled into Dray’s lap, burying my face in his shoulder.

“I will not let a human woman change who I am. I simply get more brownie points with her so she’s more than willing to fuck me.”

How flattering.

“Well, I suppose that makes sense. So have you had a taste? She smells quite nice, so I honestly don’t see how you can control yourself.” I turned around to look at Bryce and immediately wished I hadn’t. His eyes were glazed over as he stared at my neck. I made a face, not feeling so safe.

“I have, but we have completely different tastes, Bryce. I think it’s okay, but I could live without it. I suppose that means you’d suck her dry in two seconds!” Darius laughed, his lips going to my neck. His eyes were on Bryce as if he was trying to make him jealous or something.

“You were always the man who could get under everyone’s skin, weren’t you? I wouldn’t suck her dry to start with,” he breathed, watching us carefully.

“You were always the man who had to try everything at least once, weren’t you?” Dray smirked against my skin, nipping at my neck and drawing some blood. I moaned softly, reaching up to hold Darius where he was.

“Either way, I’d be sure to play with her first.”

I glanced over and saw him watching Dray’s every move. Darius was keeping his eyes on his cousin as well. It was kind of creepy, actually. I jumped a little when his hand slipped under my skirt to rest on my thigh, but forced myself to relax. Well, I tried anyway. I couldn’t help but have a little trouble breathing. But I wasn’t the only one. I couldn’t tell who was having more trouble keeping their breaths steady: Darius or Bryce.

“Darius, I need your help!” Marcy called, running down the stairs and breaking up the staring contest going on between her brother and cousin.

“What’s wrong?”

“Marty fell down and he kind of broke some glass. A shard is stuck in his arm, and I don’t know what to do!”

Darius shoved me off, immediately running up the steps. I started to follow, but Marcy told me to stay downstairs because I wouldn’t like how Darius was going to remove the glass. And that made me a little uneasy. But I listened and watched in despair as I was left alone with Bryce.

“Isn’t this just like Fate to make us dance in the palm of its hands?” he asked, suddenly right behind me.

“What?” I turned around, not trusting him to be unsupervised.

“Just that first it throws you into my cousin’s arms, yet now it’s tossing you so carelessly into mine.”

He grabbed my hips and jerked me to him, a sadistic smirk on his face.

“Darius likes playing with you, and I’ve got to say it looks like an awful lot of fun.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There most likely won't be anymore updates today. I have to go to a football game because I promised a raging lunatic that I would :D lol nah I'm kidding. He's only slightly psycho. Well, hope you liked the updates :)