Trembling With the Strings

Pricks Are Such ***s!

“He doesn’t play with me. And you’re not going to either!”

“Oh? Then what do you call that game he was just playing? He certainly wasn’t doing any of those things for your benefit; he was doing them to get me all riled up. And let me tell you that it certainly worked.”

I shoved him off, growling at him.

“I don’t care if he made you frisky! And Fate certainly is not throwing me into your arms,” I spat, glaring at him. He stepped forward, but I backed up. Bryce smirked.

“Would you care to dance?” he asked sarcastically, laughing.

“You’re going to make me vomit!” I hissed, scrunching up my nose. And to be truthful, I really felt like I was going to.

“Don’t be so dramatic, doll.”

He reached out and pulled me to him again, his hands on my ass as he crushed our hips together. I couldn’t help but grimace: he certainly was...excited. He smirked.

“Don’t worry. I guarantee I’m a lot bigger than my cousin,” he purred on my neck, laughing as my face turned bright red. He pulled away to look at me.

“My fiancé wouldn’t like what you’re doing,” I warned him, voice stern.

I swallowed a yelp when my back hit the wall. Bryce crushed his body to mine again, his eyes wandering down my form before his lips found mine roughly. I tried to shove him off, but he ignored me completely. I gasped when he kissed my chest, slipping my straps off my shoulders and pushing my tank top down to my hips.

Too bad for him, I snapped out of it.

“Get the fuck off of me!” I shrieked, pulling my shirt back on. “I’ll be damned if I let you act like some goddamn prick! Just you wait until Dray—”

“Until he what? I’m his favorite cousin. Who’s to say that you didn’t throw yourself at me?” I gaped. “How about you just let me do as I please, and I won’t tell Darius about it, hmm?”

I felt my lip start to tremble. He was right. I mean, why would Dray believe me anyway? He smirked and shoved me over to the couch, crawling on top of me.

“That’s right, Gracie. So how about you just hold still and moan for me like you did for Darius—only a lot louder,” he whispered in my ear, seduction overtaking his voice. I had to bite my lip to keep from doing just that as he kissed from my lips down to my abdomen, all the while lifting my shirt over my head. He bit down lightly on my stomach.

And I lost it. I crushed my lips against his, pushing him onto the sofa and sitting on his lap so I could face him. He grabbed my hips to pull me as close as he could before his hands started wandering.

“I see why he wanted in your pants so badly. I’ll bet he didn’t get this far until you’d been here for a year.”

I didn’t say anything. I just focused on messing with his jeans until they unbuttoned. He raised an eyebrow as I unzipped them. But then he smirked.

“Dray doesn’t have to find out.”

Darius—my fiancé...

I was about to push him away when I screamed—the bastard leech was attached to my neck and it hurt like bloody hell! He cursed and shoved me off, letting me fall to floor, bawling my eyes out.

Darius came flitting in, pulling me up and into his arms.

“Baby what happened and—! Where is your shirt?”

Someone make up a great lie, quick!
♠ ♠ ♠
carrots:
Mello.
Love the story. I've written a quick ending; heres the outline.

Darius admits his undying love for Marcus,
Gracie and Dante elope to Africa,
Bryce dies by fright, by looking in a mirror,
And then they all disappear in a puff of purple smoke.

Oh yeah,
Marcy drinks the blood of an ADHD & ADD child that had had sugar in the past two hours and dies of sugar poisoning.

love, carrots
If only I were that nice, huh? Too bad! Though that was rather entertaining!