Take Me By the Hand, Take Me Somewhere New...

Chapter One

"Harley! Come on! We'll be late!" I hear Andrew scream from downstairs. I take another look in the mirror, my eyes mesmerized by my beauty. My pin straight, black hair falling into my piercing green eyes. My deceiving curse of curves that make every boy want me and every girl envy me.

"Harlequin!" My dad's harsh voice ran shivers down my spine as i walked out and shut my bedroom door. Me and him don't see eye to eye per say. I am the spitting image of him just in chick form. I have his attitude and stubbornness also. Mom was killed in a factory accident three years ago. She was completely opposite of him. The sweetest thing, never raising her voice for anything. I headed down the stairs to see Andrew's geek self ansy for the first day of school.

"Don't you just look like a dweeb." I commented as I passed him on the way to the door.
"Dad! Harley is making fun of me!" Andrew whined. Yes. Of course, he's a daddy's boy.
"Harley. Come here." Dad grumbled. He always sounds so pissed off. I reluctantly walked over to him leaning against the wall.
"Yes?" I said sighingly.
"Watch out for Andrew. I know that high school kids can be pretty tough on freshman. I don't want him to come home with a bloody face." He cares?! That's new.
"Sure. Dad." I smirked. This could be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short. It was just a little thing that I wrote last night and I think I have somewhere to go with it. Comments are greatly appreciated.