Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 1

His lips touched mine, ever so soft. As he pulled away, the chains on the swing rattling, I blushed. He tilted my head back up, his blue eyes so bright, and kissed my lips once more.

"Yeh are cute when yeh blush," he said. That just made me blush more. He chuckled some more. He stood up completely, as I still sat on the swing. Why he had to kiss me in front of his friends, I do not know. But he walked back to his friends, grabbing his board, before blowly me a kiss, than riding off on his board.


I drew in a deep breath, looking down at the finger that was covered in the dark red we call blood. I sighed, placing the knife down, than walked to the sink. I ran the finger under warm water, looking back at the garlic and peppers that still needed to be chopped.

"Mommy?" a little voice said. I looked over, seeing his blond hair piled up atop his head. I laughed at him, walking over, brushing his hair a bit with my fingers. He gasped, grabbing onto my left wrist.

"Mommy! What happened?" he asked.

"My knife just slipped, sweetie. Nothing to worry about." I smiled down at him, as he kissed the cut.
"Be more careful, Mommy," he said. He let go of my wrist, walking over to his chair, climbing up onto it. "What do you want to do today?" he asked, stabbing his little pancakes with his fork. I shrugged, before going back to the cutting.

"Want to go to the park?" I looked over my shoulder. He shrugged, looking back at his pancakes.

"I want to go to a concert," he said. I chuckled, looking back at the knife. "Or we can go to the park," he mumbled, roling his head back and forth.

"Park it is than," I said, dropping the vegetables in the pot.

"Hey Mommy," Andy said, walking over to me, handing me his dish. "Why don't I know my Daddy?" I sighed, rinsing off his plate.

"I told you, your Daddy live in England, and didn't want to go to New York," I said. He nodded, before going to watch TV.

***
His little hand fit into mine, as we walked down the crowded sidewalk. He rushed me into a store, a toy store of course, as he looked around, pulling off his hat with his hand that wasn't in mine.

He pulled down a car, and looked at it. He showed it to me, and I shook my head. He sighed, before he put it back. He quickly handed me his hat, and started to walk threw the store. He picked up different toys, and I shook my head at all of them.

"Mommy," he said, pointing at a guy. "Why do people has colors on them?"

"It's just something they wanted, I guess," I said.

"I want to be colorful," he mumbled, as we walked out the store. I laughed, placing his hat back on his head. The cold wind whipped at us, turning his nose pink. He grabbed back onto my hand, pulling me to the park. The cold snow crunched under our shoes, as he rushed down the sidewalk, running to the jungle gym. I laughed, as Andy went down the slide, quickly putting his hands to his butt, his mouth forming an 'o'. He ran back to me, running around my legs.

"Cold!" he finally yelled. He finally calmed down, and we sat down on a bench, him pulling down his large coat. He looked up at the sky. "Why did you move to New York?" I looked over at him, as he stuggled into my side, trying to block the wind.

"Nanny and Grandpa wanted to come back home," I said, placing at arm around his shoulder. He nodded.

"Does Daddy not like me?"

"Why do you have so many questions about your father today?" He shrugged, placing his little arm across my waist. He looked out to the people, as they walked past us.

"It's just... Gabe has a Mommy and a Daddy, why don't I?" It made me want to cry, seeing how much he just wanted to meet his father.

"I don't know, sweetheart," I whispered, kissing his forehead. We sat on the bench, before he pulled out of me, looking up at me with his blue eyes that he got from him and me.

"Can I go play again?" he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!! A Tommy Sykes story!!!! He's so cute, with the prettiest eyes ever.

Wanna subscribe, and maybe even comment??
I'd love you if you did. ;)