Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 11

His sleeping form made me smiled, as his mouth was slightly open, and his nose would twitch every now and again. He was so cute.

He stirred, before his grip around my waist tightened, than loosened. I smiled, laying on his stomach, pushing his hair out of his face. The blanket around us was slowly falling lower and lower, and his smooth chest was was making me warm. I sighed, laying my head down.

His little snores could be heard around the small space, and it was really nice just to know no one was going to walk in on us. This moment was too perfect to be ruined.

"Yeh awake?" he asked, kissing my head. I nodded, looking up at him. His blue eyes pulled me in, as a little smile played on his lips. I smiled back at him, as he pushed some hair from my face, as I had done a few minutes before.

It was just us, curled up in his bed, the blanket around my waist, and his fingers tips send shivers as he ran them up and down my back. I smiled, before I tucked my head into his shoulder, and closed my eyes.


Andy giggled, as Tom laid on his back, lifting him up into the air. Tom smiled, as the movie played on. Oliver looked at them, smiling slightly.

"Well, he sure is happeh," Oliver commented. "How do yeh think he'll handle when Tom goes back home?" I shrugged, looking over at Oliver.

"He knows that Tom doesn't live here, and we've talked about it. He wants me to move there, but," I shrugged again, "I don't know if that could happen." Oliver nodded, looking over at his brother and nephew.

"I just say, if yeh and Tom can make cute babehs, why not go fer it?" I giggled, looking over at Andy.

"I think it's just, Tom still wants to be a child, and I think he doesn't want a kid tying him down." Oliver looked at me, raising an eye brow.

"Har, he was there when yeh told him yeh where goin' to have a babeh. He was there fer all the doctor appointments. He was missed out on all the stuff he really couldn't make." I nodded. He was there then, why couldn't he be here now?

"I know. It's just, do I really want to take Andy on a what, twelve hour plane ride to the place where he was conceived?" He chuckled, shaking his head lightly.

"Well, he could meet his other grandparents, and see where he could've grown up. Just think about it. He could see Tom everyday, and yeh could have yeh old job back, I'm sure."

"Oliver, I work for the same thing I do here."

"Yeah, but wouldn't it be nice to see Andy happeh everyday."

"He is happy everyday, though."

"So, yehr tellin' meh, he's been the same amount of happiness he's had since before Tom came back?"

"Okay, so yeah, he's been happier since Tom's been here, but he'll go right back to the same amount of happiness when he leaves."

"I doubt it," Oliver mumbled, before turning back to the TV.

I looked down at my hands, wondering what would happen if we did move back to Sheffield. For one, Tom could help more there. And Ian and Carol help me back when I was pregnant more than my mother has helped me ever with Andy. Ian paid for my ultra sounds, and he even paid for a couple of classes. Carol helped me prepare food, what a good diet would be, and even helped me change a diaper. Plus, Carol and Ian even said I could live with them when I told them I was moving.

Maybe it would be better if we lived in Sheffield.

***
The shower shut off once more, and Matt N walked out, a towel around his waist.

"Who stole my clothes?" he yelled, as I smacked my head.

"Be quiet. I do have neighbors," I said, rubbing my temples. Andy shot up, screaming.

"He beat me?" Oliver said, looking at the screen. He looked back at the screaming little boy, as I tried to shush him.

"Ha ha, yeh got yeh arse kicked by a four year old boy," Tom said, laughing. Andy smiled, running over to me.

"I beat him, Mommy, I really did." I smiled at him, slightly wishing that I had taken some type of Tylenol before today.

"I saw," I mumbled. Tom looked over at me, slightly frowning.

"Oi, And, why don't yeh ask the band if they'll take yeh out fer lunch or somefin'?" Tom said, before getting up and walking over to me, rubbing my back.

"Okay," Andy said, before going over to Oliver. "Will you?" he asked. Oliver nodded, as I'm sure Tom and him had that mental little talk.

About, ten minutes later, the house was quiet, and Tom was in the kitchen making me some tea. I gladly took the Tylenol he gave me, before he set down the tea. He knelt in front of me, as he checked my temperature.

"Tommy," I groaned, swatting away his hand. "I just have a headache, nothing to get so worked up about." He frowned at me, before sighing slightly.

"I know," he said, laying his head on the couch. I scooted over, as he looked up. I patted the spot next to me, and he laid next t me. It was like old times, only, the gap between us was never this big.

He placed his hands on my cheek, as I looked up at him. He blue eyes still pulled me to him. He slowly inched over, and I slowly placed my hand on his, pulling it away from my face. I laced our fingers together. It was like some kind of magnet, pulling us closer and closer. His lips were so close to mine, I felt his warm breath on my lips.

"I can't do this," he said, getting up, letting go of my hand, and pacing around. I looked down at the spot where his body used to be, wishing it was still there. He didn't want to kiss me. He didn't want me next to him. He didn't want me.

I sighed, before I got up, and walked to the bathroom. I walked in, and started the water. I splashed my face with cold water, and dried my face. I knew he was in the doorway.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at him. He frowned slightly, before he sighed.

"I do want to kiss yeh, it's just, yeh, I... I felt like I was pushin' yeh." I frowned at him, shaking my head. I walked past him, walking to the living room.

"Tom, I would have told you if you were pushing me," I said, glaring at him from the living room. I began to pick up the toys and games Andy had left out. He caught my hand, turning me around.

"Do yeh think we could have another shot at this?" he asked, looking at me. I looked into his eyes, trying to detect some sort of lie in his eyes.

"I, I think it'd be hard, but I don't see why not," I whispered. He smiled, before he rapped his other arm around my waist, and placed his forehead to mine.

"Yeh sure?" he asked. I nodded, rapping my arm around his neck. He smiled, before he let go of my hand, cupping my face. He bent down, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. It was sweet, and passionate. We pulled apart, and the lust in his eyes scared me quite a bit. He kissed me again, rougher this time. His arms lowered, placing his hands inside my back pocket. He tugged on my lip, as I opened my mouth so his tongue could slip inside.

A scream erupted from the door, and it shocked me. I pulled apart from him, looking over at the wide open door. Andy, and the band close behind him, looking into the house. Oliver chuckled, looking at us. Tom's hand dropped from my face, and I let go of my grip around his neck, as he pulled his hand out of my pocket.

Oliver bent down, going to Andy's height. Andy looked at him, his eyes very wide.

"Looks like yeh Mum and Dad are back together," Oliver said. Andy smiled, looking at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had a fortune cookie the other day. Here's what it said:
Passion awaits you at the beach shore.
Ha ha!

Comment?