Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 13

"I like the name Ander," he said, shaking his head. I shook my head, glaring up at him.

"Our child's name will not be Ander," I mumbled.

"Ander Jordan Sykes, has a nice ring to it, don't it?" he asked, walking around Ian's little office. I rolled my eyes.

"What about Drake?" I asked, reading off the little site.

"Mister and Misses Ander and whomever Sykes." He picked up a book off the self, before shrugging and putting it back.

I scrunched up my nose, shaking my head. "Winn?"

"Yes, that's just a permit fer humiliation 'bout to happen." I rolled my eyes, this was never going to happen. "I like Ander, and I'm stickin' to it," he said, before stomping out of the office. I sighed, turning back to the screen.


"Move the fuck over!" I yelled, pounding my fist on the steering wheel. "Come on, grandma!" I hated to drive, so normally someone word drive for me. I breathed in deep, before blowing it all away.

"You can do this, Harley, you went through child birth. Driving isn't that much harder." I put on a happy face, before getting off the freeway, and driving into my parents neighborhood. Pulling into the drive, I saw Andy open the door, and ran to me. His blue coat flapped behind him, as he moved as fast as his little legs would take him.

Once I was out of the car, he latched onto my leg.

"Nanny and I made cookies, and than Grandpa and I watched Power Rangers, and Grandpa told me stories about when you and Eric lived in England." He smiled up at me, before taking in a another breath. "Than, we went for a walk, and I saw a puppy. So than, after that, we played a board game; I won; than we talked about how I was liking having Daddy here. Can I have a puppy?" I laughed at him, and his random little out burst.

"Mitzi is your puppy too," I said, picking him, and walking inside the warm house, noticing his cheeks began to better redder.

"Yeah, but she's too big for me," he mumbled, sliding off his coat.

"She'll always be a big girl." He giggled, before running into the kitchen, before running back to me. He shoved a cookie at me, before disappearing into the kitchen again. I giggled, biting into the cookie, before fallowing him in. He sat on the counter, swing his legs back and forth.

"Love you," Andy said, before hopping down, and running out of the room. I looked at him, as he ran out, before I sighed.

"I think my son is running away from me," I mumbled, before I hopped up on the counter. I heard a thud, and jumped down, before walking out, and seeing him on his butt, him rubbing his side lightly.

"You okay?" I asked, picking him up. He nodded. "Good, because we need to leave." He pouted, before he nodded. He knew this was the last day that Tom would be in New York for two more mouths. In that time, I had to make my decision to move or not.

Once he was in his seat, and was slightly calm, I started to drive to my apartment. I pulled into the garage, and unbuckled Andy.

"Sorry I'm late," I grumbled, as Oliver threw up his hands, shaking his head.

"I was 'bout to call yeh. Yeh had us worrehed sick," he whispered harshly.

"Oliver, if anyfing had happened, they would have called us," Lee grumbled, shaking his head. Oliver glared at me, before snatching Andy out of my arms.

"Give me my nephew," he mumbled.

"Give me my son," Tom said, taking him out of his arms. They started to rip Andy out of each others arms.

"Hey!" I yelled, unlocking the door. "I'd really appreciate if Andy could make it up stairs in one piece, not two." I took Andy's hand, as we walked to the elevator.

"Sorreh," they mumbled, as Oliver scratched the back of his neck. I shook my head, before pressing the button. Andy rocked on his heals, back and forth.

"Mommy," he said, not looking at me. "I have to go pee." Some of them snickered at the little boy, before I turned and glared at them.

"We're almost home," I mumbled, walking into the elevator. They shuffled in, before we walked back out, and I unlocked my door. They filed in, and Tom helped Andy out of his winter close.

I walked into the kitchen, and started dinner.

***
Luckily, the night when well, and we all started to want to watch a movie.

"Nemo!" Andy yelled.

"Shh," I said, placing my finger on my lips.

"Lady and the Tramp!" Matt N yelled.

"Shut it," I said.

"Beauty and The Beast!" Lee yelled.

"Shut up," I said, smacking his head. He rubbed it. "We're watching a classic, Lion King."

"Hell yes!" Oliver yelled, shooting up, and pumping his fist in the air. I glared at him. "I mean, heck yes." He whispered that part, and I smiled.

Tom and Vegan came back with a whole bunch of blankets and pillows, and threw one to everyone.

"Mommy and Daddy should share a blanket," Andy whispered to Oliver. Oliver nodded, smiling. I rolled my eyes, before laying on the couch. Andy walked over to me, before climbing up, and laying where my knees creased, in between the couch and my legs. Oliver and Jona passed pop corn around, handing everyone a bowl. It was nice not having to do anything.

Once the movie had started, Tom walked over to me, pouting.

"Can I sit with you two?" he asked, clutching my blanket. I laughed, pointing to the end of the couch. "You're mean." He slumped down at the end, before he curled up next to my foot. He poked my leg, and I looked down at him. He pouted, and moved closer, before Andy stuck his hand out, stopping him, while his other hand ate his popcorn, and watched the movie.

I stuck out my tongue, before going back to the movie. The warm little body was soon moved, and Tom moved my body further away from the couch. He slithered in, and proudly rapped a arm around my waist. Andy scooted back, now sitting on both our legs.

Half way through, Andy handed me his bowl, and I set in next to mine and Tom's, ours still half full. He crawled up, laying down, and rapping his blanket tighter around him.

It was nice to feel like a family, watching a movie, with all our friends, acting like those four years never even happened, and we were just one big happy family.

Tom's light snores could be heard, as his head was nestled into the crook of my neck. I laughed. How did movies make everyone so tired? Oliver passed out about half way through, and Jona, Lee, and Vegan fell asleep as soon as their popcorn was done. The only one that was up was Matt N and me. But, the way Matt's body started to sway, I could tell he was about to go.

So, no later than five minutes later, I was the only one awake. Shrugged, I closed my eyes, as, I too, tried to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt bad that I hadn't posted in some time.
So thought why not.
In a week or so, post won't be as quick. School.