Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 15

His eyes had finally opened, reveling the pretty blue orbs. I couldn't help but noticed the blanket matched his eyes. His skin was a dark shade of pink, almost a deep blush. He looked so much like his fathers when he was a baby.

I laughed a little, rocking him in my arm.

"What are you going to name him?" Mom asked, leaning over the bed, pulling the blanket down a little bit to see her grandson.

I didn't think about it much, since that one night with Tom. I was slightly debating with Tyler or Carter. It didn't quite know.

"Ander," I mumbled, smiling slightly. From the corner of my eye, I could see Mom's mouth twist to the side, as she looked at me.

"Ander?" she asked. "You sure?" I nodded. He was going to be my little Ander, Andy, A.J. My little boy.

"Yes," I said, nodding again. "That's what Tom wanted."

"Well, Tom's not here," she mumbled, before walking out of the room. Eric entered soon, carrying a big balloon with
It's A Boy! written firmly across it. I laughed at him, as he set down the balloon and the roses.

"How are you doing?" he asked, smiling down at Ander.

"Well, eight hours ago, I had him come out of me, I had about seven different people see my hoo-ha, and I think my mom is mad at me for what I want to name him. But other than that, I'm fine." He looked up at me, furrowing his brow.

"Seven?" I laughed, nodding.

"Mom, Dad, I think there was four nurses, and the doctor."

"Why was you Mom and Dad looking at your hoo-ha?" he asked.

"Now, people have to hold your legs apart, and it's very hard to not watch the miracle of the beginning of the human life." He laughed, before taking Ander out of my arms, and rocking him back and forth.

"It's still pretty weird. I mean, I would yell and scream for them to not look. It's quite embarrassing." I cocked an eyebrow up, looking at him.

"When did you give birth?" He chuckled, shaking his head lightly.

"What's his name?" he asked, looking up at me.

"Ander Jordan," I said, smiling.

"Ander. I like it," Eric said with a nod. "How'd you come up with it?"

"Tom wanted it," I said. I was already missing him.


"Mommy," Andy said, "can I get a new toy?" he asked.

"Andy, it's almost Christmas. And than you'll get loads of toys." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. I picked up a carton of eggs, as Uri came back with a 24 pack of soda. "When are we going to drink that much soda?" I asked. She shrugged, before stealing the cart from me, and walking ahead. I rolled my eyes, before catching up to them.

"Riley said to get it. And, I love him, therefore, I will do anything for him," she said, grabbing milk.

"Mommy, would you do anything for Daddy?" Andy asked from him little seat. I looked down at him, shrugging slightly.

"Uri and Riley have been dating for a long time. I haven't seen Daddy in four years." He nodded.

Uri's phone went off with her loud ring tone, making a couple people glare over at us. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Uri, you're getting Mommy upset," Andy mumbled, shaking his head slightly. She stuck her tongue out, before answering her phone, walking off somewhere in the store. I went on shopping, Andy telling me some story that him and Gabe did at the daycare.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, bub. You started to fallow around a little girl?" He smirked, nodding his head.

"An older girl," he said. "I think she turned nine a few weeks ago." I shook my head, as Uri walked back to us. "Anyway, she tattled on us, but Jimmy let it slide." Jimmy was their care taker, who has tried numerous time to get into my pants. He had to be at lease Oli's age, if not older.

Uri shuddered at his name. "That guy freaks me out," she mumbled, as we walked to the check out. "But the way, Riley says hi."

After we got the groceries in the car, and finally settled Andy in his car seat, I turned to Uri, who was a much calmer driver, so she always drove when Andy was in the car with her.

"What do you think a English man with a lisp would sound like?" I asked, as she turned onto the streets.

"What?" she asked, looking at me quickly, before going back to the road.

"Well, I mean, they already have funny accent, what if you topped it off with a big tongue? What would you get then?" She shrugged.

"If he moved here, he'd get beat up because of his voice," she said, moving into the next lane.

"Aw, I bet most of the little girls would absolutely swoon over him," I said. She laughed.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, none of them lived in England. They'd think it'd be even cuter."

"Well, crap, now you have me wondering." We pulled into my apartment complex, and parked.

"I'm sure it'd be hard to do," I said, unbuckling Andy.

"Well, yeah. They have their voices, plus an awkward, enlarged tongue. It'd be hard to talk."

"Well, don't be saying that. I mean, if you think about, they think we have funny accents. It just makes the world go round, I guess." I handed Andy the lightest bag, while Uri took the more heavier items. "And plus, most of us came from England."

"Not me," she sang. "I'm from Xining." I laughed.

"That you are."

"Yes, yes I am." We walked to the complex, and once we were in elevator, Kyle just so happened to be there.

He was really starting to freak me out. He was where where ever I was.

"Hi, Harley," he said, smiling.

"Hi, Kyle," I said, smiling back. Andy looked up at him, before turning and hiding himself within my pant leg.

"How are you?" he asked, as the door closed. I shrugged.

"Okay." He nodded, before turning to me.

"So, would you like to go out some time?" He asked it like he asked it everyday. I think I even heard Uri gag a little behind me.

"Um, sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea." He frowned slightly.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Well, Andy's dad is back, and we are kind of trying to get it all worked out, you know, for Andy sake."

"I wouldn't tell."

"I might," Uri mumbled, as the door opened.

"I'm sorry, Kyle. But my answer is still no." I walked out, Andy's hand gripped into mine.

"Well, give me a call if you change your mind," he called after to me.

"Jesus, he's just a little creep, isn't he?"

"Once he found out I was a mother, he went all Mojo Jojo on me, and now is popping up everywhere." She laughed, as she put away the groceries.

"I would believe it."

"That guy is scary, Mommy. He once told me that he was going to be my new daddy. My daddy is coming home soon," Andy said, before he scoffed. "He must be a loser."

Uri laughed, before giving him a high five. "You are so true, little man." He smiled up at her, before walking out the kitchen, to his room, I'm sure. "So, I may have found a drummer." I looked over at her.

"Really now?" She nodded.

"Yuppers. His name is Devon. He's actually one of Riley's friends from high school." I nodded.

"Interesting."

"And," she said, drawing out the last letter. "I was wondering, when am I going to meet Tom? I mean, come on, I really want to meet him. And I have yet too." I shook my head, laughing slightly.

"When he gets back."

"So, are you considering moving?" I shrugged, before getting a apple out, and starting to cut it.

"I don't know right now. I think it'd be a good idea. You know, get some help from Tom's parents. But than I'd miss you and my parents, plus Eric and Riley."

"Well, yeah, but I've kind of been talking to Riley, and he was saying if you moved, he'd move too. Just for you." I smiled, looking at her. She was playing with her Monroe, as she was sitting on the counter, her heals bouncing off the cabinets. "This thing is so annoying sometimes," she mumbled.

"I'm not the one who said you should get it."

"Yes, you made me get it. You said I would die if I didn't get it." I giggled.

"You and I know that that's not what happen." She sighed, dropping her hand.

"Yeah. Stop being right."

"I have to be right, I am the mom." She laughed, before hopping off the counter, and walking over to me.

"Anyway, I got to go. Later, boo," she said.

"Later."

"Bye, Andy." Something crashed, as he yelled goodbye.

"Ander, what was that?" I asked, walking into his room.

"Nothing," he mumbled, coughing slightly.

"Ander." I rose my eyebrows, looking him in the eye. He shut his eyes, before pointing to the broken lamp in the corner. "Ander, get out of the room, babe. Broken glass isn't good for anyone." He nodded, while I picked him up, and carried him to living room.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" he asked, as I set him on the couch.

"Yeah, honey, you can." He smiled up at me, as I went to grab my shoes, and started to pick up the glass, before grabbing the vacuum cleaner.

This little boy could cause so much trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the other day, I was a thrift shop with my brother and Dad. They found a grandma walker, and started to walk around with it. I don't know if you've ever been to a thrift store, but there sure is a lot of old people. One even glared at us.

So, you know the deal. Comment or subscribe. Or both and I'll love you.