Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 3

I giggled, as his lips trailed up my neck, biting and nipping at spots.

"Tommy," I giggled, "stop." He kissed my lips softly, as the front door opened, and slammed shut. I looked over the couch, and saw Oli and Amanda walk in, carrying a bag.

"Why?" he mumbled, before sucking on the base of my neck again. I giggled, slightly pushing on him.

"Because, your brother is home."

"So?"

"Tommy!" I groaned. He looked up, as I pecked his lips lightly.

"When is yeh next oppointment?" he asked, rubbing my belly lightly.

"Uh," I mumbled. "What's today?"

"The first."

"Than in four days." He nodded, rubbing my belly quicker. "Stop, that tickles." I giggled, as he smiled.

"Well, than the tickle mounsta must come," he yelled, before attacking my sides.


"Mommy!" Andy yelled, running in, and ran over to me. I looked down at him, before he climbed up on my bed, and pulled the covers over his head. "Eric and me are - "

"Eric and I," I said, going back to my computer.

"Eric and I are playing hide and seek, don't tell him where I am." I nodded, before I heard Eric yell, "Ready or not, here I come!" It was quiet for a few minutes, before Eric walked in.

Eric is my half brother. He has a different mother, but he loves Andy, and has help me find a job, and an apartment, and he even helps babysit Andy.

"Have you seen Andy?" he asked.

"No," I said, pointing to where he hid in my bed. Eric smiled, walking into my room

"Hmm, I wonder where he is," he mumbled.

"I don't know," I said, as Eric walked over, pulling the covers off of Andy, as he let out a scream.

"Ander Jordan Sykes, do not scream," I said. He smiled cheekily at me, before Eric dropped him on the bed.

"I'm sorry," Andy said, walking over to me, and wrapped his arms around my neck, and kissed me.

"It's okay." He smiled, pointing at Eric. "Go hide." Eric smiled before walking out.

"Count!" Eric yelled.

"Eric, be quiet," I said, glaring at the door. I heard Eric's booming laugh, as Andy started to count.

"One, two," I started to count with him, "three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ten." Andy smiled, before he shot up his finger. "Ready or not, here I come!" he yelled, before shooting off. I sighed.

They were never going to learn to be quiet.

***
Andy's little mittins were on back wards, and he refused me to fix them.

"I'm a big boy, and I can foot on my own," he had said. So here we are, about to go out, Eric and I with beanies on, gloves on our fingers, and coats, waiting for the little boy to get on his mittins correctly.

"Bud, why don't you just let your mommy help you?" Eric asked, tapping his foot.

"Because I can do it," Andy mumbled, before he sighed, and held up his hand to me. I bent down, gladly helping him. "Oh, that's how you do it." He looked at his hands, before he clutched onto my hand, and we walked out the door.

"You are such a Momma's boy, AJ," Eric said, pointing at Andy, as I locked the door.

"Why?" he asked, as he cliched onto my hand again.

"Because you love your mommy," Eric said.

"And you don't?" Andy shot back.
"No, I do, just not as much as you," Eric said.

"Hey," I said, picking up Andy, "I love him just the way he is." I shot out my tounge at him, as Andy fallowed my actions. Eric laughed, as he walked down the hall.

Once we were outside, people ran in front of me, almost knocking Andy out of my arms.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled, as Andy sneered at the people.

"Hey, that's the color person!" he yelled, pointing at a man.

"Come on, little man, let's go," Eric said.

"No," he yelled, wiggling out of my arms, and running to the man.

I can't even make it two feet away from the apartment, and he already ran away.

" - yeh mum, bub?" the man asked.

"Oh, she's right there," he said. "Why are you so colorful?"

I walked up to him, picking him up, and shook my head. "Do not do that, Ander," I said. He smiled at me, before he rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at the man, meeting the brown eyes that would always walk in on Tom and me. I mumbled a, "Sorry," and looked down.

"Not a problem," he said, still having that thick accent. I smiled at him. As I started to walk away, he yelled, "Harley, call Tom some time. He wants to meet him." I sighed, and turned around, putting a thumbs up, before walking away again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm quite bored, so I thought why not make another one.

I might go to Boston for Christmas!!
Yay!!
I love Boston. It's so nice in the winter.
I'm from Alaska, and yet I think Boston is colder. How weird is that?