Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 4

"Ow!" I yelped, falling off the stupid skateboard. I watched role away, across the skatepark. Her little giggle could be heard. It was so small, yet you could still hear it.

"You okay?" God, I love that accent. She giggled once again, as I watched her.

"So glad yeh find joy in meh fallin'," I yelled. She giggled once again.

"I know you do. But, are you okay?" she asked once again.

"I'll be fine. Just a bruise." I smiled at her, getting up off my back, and picking up the stupid board. I sat down next to her, rapping an arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder, still reading her book,
Invisable Monsters, how she loved that book. "Isn't tha' 'bout a sex addict?"

She giggled, and shook her head. "No, that's Choke. This is about a model who loses her jaw." I grimaced, looking at the cover. It was weird, how it looked like a normal model on the front, and a ugly little man on the back.

Her eyes skimmed the pages, flipping and turning them, her blue eyes moving rappidly.

She was mine, my Harley.


"Pare of Queens, read 'em and weap, boy," I called out, throwing down the cards. They all grumbled, as I took the chips.

"Tom, how do yeh win all the God damn time?" Vegan asked. I shrugged.

"Luck, I guess." I smirked at them. Oliver and Matt N were passing note all through out the night, and I was wondering what it was about.

"Bed!" Lee yelled, flinging up the cards and running to his bunk. I watched Oli throw the paper away, looking at it.

"Night," everyone called, going to their own bunks.

Later that night, I got out of bed, tip toeing out of the room. I walked over, seeing the paper still laying on top. I picked it up, smoothing it out. It was quite wet, and the notes were everywhere. Up and down, smooshed into corners, some small, lots big. I could only pick out a few.

He's a little man.

Her brother is helping her out.

No.

Boyfriend?

He's turning four soon, like the sixteenth.


"Wha' yeh doin', Tom?" someone asked. I spun around, seeing Oli in only his boxers. I looked down at the note, still clutched in my hand.

"Wha's this 'bout?" I asked, pointing at the note. Oli's eyes got wide.

"Oh, heh, that fing. Weh were jus' talkin' 'bout a friend. She's goin' through a hard time right now, and I saw her a couple of days ago," he said, scratching the back of his neck. I nodded my head, looking down at it. "Tom, jus' go back to bed. There's nothing to worreh 'bout?" I nodded, throwing the paper back in the trash, and walking to bed.

I thought of allow Oli's friends, none that I knew had kids. I shrugged, closing my eyes.

Must of not met her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the two people who comment.
Wish more would >.<
Anyway, watching some Audrey Hepburn movie right now.