Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 7

I looked out at the road, slightly wish that Dad would have said no to that job. I had to leave my friends, my school, my house, I just didn't like it.

We pulled up to the place I'd have to call home. Eric looked at it, and shook his head. He crossed his arms, and slumped deeper into the car chair.

"Come on, let's just make it happen," Dad said, smiling back at us. Eric started to mumble something that really no one could hear. I scrunched up my nose, opening up the door. The wind knocking my feet out from under me, along with the ice.

So, I sat on the ground, my butt slowly getting wetter by the second, until I got to fed up with it, and slumped against the car. I wanted to scream, I wanted to yell, I
wanted to act like a five year old.

But, I didn't.

I had to act fourteen. I had to act like a normal teen.

Eric walked out, helping me up, and we walked to the back of the car. We picked up our suitcases, and walked to the house.

It didn't feel like home. I didn't feel like when I came home, I could lay down on the couch, and watch my obsetion, Power Rangers. I felt like I would have to keep on my shoes, and turn on some sort of court show, and act like an adult.

I sighed, turning on the TV, and watching what ever was on. Only until Mom opened the door, and was talking to someone, loudly. I groaned, laying on the ground.

"Oh, one minute, boys," Mom said. "Harley! Eric! Come here!" I yelped, turning and glared at her.

"What?" I yelled back. She glared at me, before she busted out laughing. I laughed with her, as I'm sure the people were looking at us oddly.

"Where's Eric?" she finally asked. I shrugged, going back to the TV. I tried to see if there would be anything remotely close to Power Rangers, but no. I sighed, as someone sat down besides me. I looked over, seeing a boy about as old as I was.

"Tom," he mumbled.

"Harley," I said, smiling, before I got up, and ran to my suitcase. I opened it, running my hand through it, until I felt the cold plastic. I pulled it out, before popping it into the DVD player.

Tom looked at me oddly, as it started up. His eyes went wide, as he looked over at me once again.

I shrugged, staring into his pretty blue eyes.


"Sorry I'm late, sorry, sorry, sorry," Eric said, walking into the kitchen. "Why are they here?" He sneered at the door.

"Andy wanted to meet his Dad, he got to meet his Dad. And would you just stop it."

"Why? He never wanted to help out."

"How could he?" I yelled.

"Money can always help," he mumbled, looking through Andy's presents. I slapped away his hands, grabbing a few presents and walking out. I stopped him before he walked out the door.

"Just... Just let Tom have his fun with Andy today. Go down on him some other time, for Andy." He nodded, before he walked back out.

It was so weird to see him, with Andy too. Andy talked and talked and talk to him, and you could see that Tom was loving it.

"Mommy, come here," Andy yelled, as I sat down the last of his presents. I smiled at him, and walked over to him. I sat so Andy was in the middle of us, and he looked at both of us. "It's like were one big happy family," he said, smiling. I smiled too, looking at the TV.

Andy cuddled up next to me, laying his feet on Tom's lap. Andy was just loving Tom, and, truth be told, I missed him too. He still had his pretty blue eyes, and the only thing that was slightly different was his hair was shorter.

He rested his arm across the back the couch, his hand resting right by my head. It felt like old times, only I'd be cuddling up next to Tom, and he'd be trying to get off my bra.

Mom came out later, putting in a movie. Andy lifted up, his hair slightly wild. I giggled, running my hands threw his hair. He looked at Tom, before he scooted over, and hugged him.

"Aw!" Oli cooed, fling a chip at Tom. Tom smiled rapping his arm around him. I slightly wished I was in Andy's spot, just cuddling up next to him.

"So, how long are you in New York?" Dad asked, kicking up his feet.

"Uh, two more weeks," Tom said, rubbing Andy's arm. Andy looked up at him, and smiled. I curled my toes, resting my head on the couch. I closed my eyes.

This movie was making me tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like how I wrote this. Maybe once my dad comes home, I can stop using my iPod to write.
This one will most likely be rewritten.

You guys are getting better at commenting, just not quite there. Little more, and you'll get it!! ^.^