Status: To anyone who read this before: The first capter has been re-writen, as has the summary

The starry sky is twinkling again

Brendon

I looked at the crying boy in my arms. He looked so sad even as his crying got lighter, until it stopped.
He turned his head so the side of his head was on my shoulder and he was facing my neck.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Of course. You'll get over him and find someone better.Someone who won't hurt you. I'm sure of it." I smiled, trying everything to make him happy again.
He sighed and closed his eyes, holding onto me tighter.
"You aren't going to leave are you?" He sounded like a little kid, pleading for their parents not to go to work and leave them with a babysitter.
"Of course not, Spencer." I told him softly, running my fingers through his hair. "That is... I won't if you get a haircut. But if you keep letting that hair grow out I might leave" I joked. He chuckled softly and nuzzled his face into my neck.
"Thank you, Brendon." his voice was muffled by my neck.
"It's no problem." I assured as he started snoring lightly.

I picked him up and took him to his room, laying him on his bed softly. I turned to walk out, but I heard Spencer mumble my name. I turned around and saw him staring at me, with his arms held out. I smiled, and laid down next to him.
"Go to sleep, Spencer." I whispered, holding him close to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, with him in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.
I just wanted to hurry and get something else.

Saiiiiiii~ change the layout~
I dun like it~