The Sauce He Craves

Chapter Three

We started to walk around Toys R Us, Justin's hand in Rupert's hand, Rupert getting all the toys Justin couldn't reach and handing them to him, showing him how to use them. It was the cutest thing ever, and I think that Rupert would be a great father someday, just because. I caught up with the two, Rupert out of breath. He grabbed the Vitamin Water I was carrying and took a sip out of it, Justin pulling on his hand. Rupert looked down and grinned and they hit the next aisle. Soon, Justin found the toy he wanted. I made an agreement that it couldn't make much noise because it was a set and they can't have any more sounds, and that he needed to be on his best behavior. He smiled up at me as we walked to the register. I pulled out the 15 dollars needed to buy the toy, when Rupert stopped me. I looked up at him.

"Please," I said.

"I'm paying." He said, stubbornly. I sighed and slipped the 15 dollars into my pocket, then Justin wanting a piggy back ride. I turned around and let him get on my back. Rupert paid for the toy, then before we got outside, he gave me the toy and put Justin on his shoulders. I sighed.

"You're too sweet for your own good, Grint." I said, walking with him and Justin back to the car.

"I know, but thanks." He said, chuckling. We put Justin in the car, and we got in our seats, Rupert driving. As he pulled out of the parking lot, I was getting Justin's toy out of the packaging. After I got it open I handed it back to him, to see him taking a nap. I set it on the seat beside him and turned to look towards the road.

"I've gotta make up that 15 dollars." I said.

"Well, there is something you could do," Rupert said smiling.

"What is that?"

"Come over for moviepalooza at my place." He said, proud of himself, driving back to the set.

"How could I decline that?" I said smiling. He smiled back over and grabbed my hand in his.

"I guess you really can't." He said, parking in the parking lot of the set. We got Justin out, and both reached for his hand. Our hands touch and we both glanced up and smiled, then we each grabbed one and walked into the set.

"Rupert? Shawna?" My dad asked, confused that we were both smiling.

"Dad." I said smiling. We let go of Justin and he walked behind us. He walked to the play area and sat down and played with the toy Rupert bought him. Rupert watched him and smiled.

"Shawna, back to work." Dad said, smiling.

Rupert and I walked back to the make up and hair room.

"I've gotta go do lines with Daniel." Rupert said, kissing my cheek, then walked to where Daniel was waiting with the scripts in hand. I watched him walk away, then turn around and wave. I waved back, then walked into the room and got ready for Tom. Tom came through the door, then closed it and locked it. He sat in the chair.

"I need someone to talk to. I'm about to burst," He said, resisting the urge to cry.

"I'm here for ya, you can talk to me," I said grabbing a peice of paper and an eyeliner pencil. I sat in a chair and crossed my legs.

"So what are we talking about today, hunny?" I said, mocking a therapist. Tom chuckled and got up, grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Are you dating Rupert?" He asked, sadly.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason," He said sadly. I put his make up on, and did his hair. He left and Daniel came in, realizing my sad expression, closed the door, locked it then hugged me and rocked back and forth.

"What happened?" He asked sitting down as I jumped up on the counter.

"I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, Daniel. I'm dating Rupert...and may even love him, but then Tom's upset because he likes me and I don't know what to do!" I said crying.

"You said you may love Rupert, so why should it matter?"

"Because Tom's a good person."

"Agreed, but if you love Rupert, then you should stay with him. I'll send him in here to talk to you, maybe get you to stop crying." Daniel said getting up. He got Rupert and seconds later the red head ran into the room, closing the door quick and locking it, then running over and engulfing me in the biggest hug anyone has ever given me. I looked up at him, taking in his Old Spice scent. He kissed me, and we stood there, in each other's presence. Finally feeling wanted by someone.