The Sauce He Craves

Chapter Six

I walked down the oh-so famliar hallway I walked down six months ago. I smiled to myself. Six months of being with Rupert. Six months of wonderful surprises and a wonderful job. I continued make up and hair, but took up costume design by ripping clothes for Tom, Dan, Rupert, and the others.

I did Dan and Tom's hair and make up, then Rupert came in. I finished his make up and hair, then we talked about some plans for tonight.

Justin sat in the corner, waiting for a signal to go into the main room. He was playing with a toy Rupert got him for his third birthday a couple days ago.

"What do you think about that Shawna? Shawna...Shawna?" Rupert asked, attempting to bring my head back to Earth, no matter how much it resisted.

"Oh sorry, zoning out a little bit," I said, cleaning my station up a little bit.

"It's fine. I was asking if you wanted to get a movie tonight?"

"Sounds good," I said, light headed and sick.

"You look really pale, you should go home now," Rupert said, worried.

"I think that's what I'm going to do." I said, sighing. I hated being sick, even if the make up was done for today.

"I'll be home after we finish this shoot," He said, kissing my cheek, then rushing to my Dad. I smiled while grabbing my bag. Justin had already left for the main room, and I walked over to dad. I explained how I felt sick and accepted his request to go home.

I walked to my car and drove home. After I got inside, I took some medicine then headed up to take a shower. I put on pajamas. I went to my bed and curled up.

I woke up, hours later, to Rupert walking into the apartment part of my parent's house. For the time being, while waiting to be approved for an apartment we were staying in the basement of my parent's house.

Rupert walked over and got on his knees beside the bed where my face was facing.

"Feeling better, love?" He asked, brushing some hair out of my face.

"A little," I said sitting up. I smiled over at him, and ruffled the hair I had fixed only hours ago.

"It doesn't bother me, you're the one that did my hair," He said, laughing and sitting on the side of the bed, beside me. I chukled as he grabbed my hand. We stayed like that, until he went to wash the hair product and make up off and got changed into pajamas. He came back into the room smiling. He laid down beside me on the bed.

"You make that hair stuff so hard to get out," He said, smiling. I chuckled as he placed his lips to mine.

"Purt?" We heard, coming from the doorway, Rupert jumped up, moving his lips off mine and removing our clapsed hands. I stood up too.

"Yeah bud?" He said, noticing Justin holding a broken toy.

"Can you fix this?" He asked, holding the toy up. Rupert smiled and nodded, then popped a piece back into place and handed it to the toddler.

"Thank you 'Pert," He said, running back to his room. Rupert chuckled.

"God, I love that kid," He said, sitting on the bed. I walked around and sat beside him. He grabbed my hand and saw his class ring, still on my hand. He smirked.

"I do to," I said, watching him as he lifted his hand to my left hand, bringing it to his lips and placing a gentle kiss on my knuckles. I blushed, and he smiled that beautiful smile.

"I'm going to go get us a movie, I'll be back," He said, getting his car keys and heading up the stairs. I sighed and watched tv for a bit, then headed upstairs to watch Justin. We played tic tac toe until Rupert got back, carrying two movies and a box of popcorn in his hands. He closed the door behind him and headed into the basement, dropping his stuff, but coming up holding a movie.

"Hey bud, you wanna watch a movie?" He asked Justin.

"Yeah!" Justin said. Rupert passed him a movie that he had rented. It was the Spongebob movie. While Justin was reading it, I clasped my hands over my ears, Rupert did the same, as Justin let out an ear piercing yell. I smiled, as Justin put the movie in his portable DVD player and started watching. He fell asleep 20 minutes into it, Rupert picking him up and carrying him to his room and placing him in his bed, pulling the covers over him. I turned off the DVD player and placed it on his dresser. Rupert and I walked back into the living room, then down to our room. I looked at the movie he got. I shook my head.

"You can't be serious," I said, chuckling.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"Nothing," I said, setting the copy of the fifth Harry Potter movie on the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, comment or I'll kill Justin...
don't think I wont do it... Lol.