Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

Mitchie Johnson; your average teenage girl, without a care in the world-well… except for Nick. She didn’t think she could fall for a jock when she entered the halls of Preston Academy. She didn’t think she’d even speak to one…but it turns out, Nick was different. He was different, and she liked that.

Nick Jonas; the not-so-average jock. His life used to revolve around sports, for the sake of his friends, but deep down, his passion for music was smoldering to come out. So you need an inspiration? There’s Mitchie. The first girl Nick ever fell in love with. He saw her walk into the crowded halls of the school he practically owned, much to his distaste, and he instantly fell for the girl. She was different, and he liked that.

So like all starts, they end up falling for each other and Mitchie found herself wanting Nick more and more. Luckily for her, he feels the same.

Through the good-they met, they fell in love, they share feelings, and the bad-her gramps died, Nick’s diabetic issues, her moving and then coming back, they can’t help but fall deeper and deeper each day.

If you think this is a tragic story where they fall apart and end up telling their separate grandchildren about a perfect love long ago… then your wrong. This is the continuation of two teenagers struggling through the drama of high school, but somehow finding the strength to keep their love growing. And no matter what… that’s what they’ll do.
  1. Grand entrance
    '"So... how exactly are we going to do this?" I asked nervously, playing with the hem of my dark blue shirt that was showing behind my gray jacket.'
  2. Chills; not just from the snow
    'I was about to interrupt with full panic as cars were coming from both directions, us not able to stop.'
  3. White walls, we meet again
    'I hated hospitals. It seemed like I spent most of my free time here.'
  4. I'm fine
    'My breathe caught as I saw Nick's angelic face... with a cut on his soft cheek. His deep, brown eyes met mine as he kept his gaze intense.'
  5. It seems like a repeat
    'I felt my cheeks get warm. What was I really thinking about?'
  6. And it actually scared me
    '"I love you too." i whispered and all the scare about Blake was gone. Nick would protect me.'
  7. Girls night I
    '"Why is it such a big deal to you?" "Because I'm so boring and you need your dose of fun." he smirked, giving me that wink."
  8. Girls night II
    'The girls night turned out to be a boys night for me... and I didn't mind.'
  9. Confrontation
    '"I uh,,," he started. "He hit Blake because he was being rude to me," I answered prodly.'
  10. The Date I
    '"You look beautiful," he said quietly, locking my gaze. I felt my cheeks get warm.'
  11. The Date II
    '"Mitchie... you're the only one ever." I could've just melted, but instead my cheeks turned hot and a smile played my lips...'
  12. The Date III
    '"Thanks for the the date," I said quiety, feeling myself bluch again.'
  13. Gossip girls
    '"And you know what else?" I asked excitedly, feeling like such a girl. I was a girl... but I was never like this.'
  14. The idiot that graduated
    '"Nick, please-" "No Mitchie," he shook his head, backing up. "Just... no," he whispered, looking at me one more time.'
  15. I'll wallow in my self pity
    '"Hello?" I asked breathlessly. There was a slight pause before I absolutely melted.'
  16. And I'm so sorry
    '"You broke up with me because of something Missy thought?" he asked in disbelief.'
  17. Don't leave me alone
    '"W-what happened?" I choked on my shaky words. "She was in an accident... I can't release any information until you come," she said quietly.'
  18. Please, remember
    "So you reall love me?" she smiled sweetly. It broke me. I almost lost it, the tears threatened again. "I do," I choked out...'
  19. But when I close my eyes, I can see you
    'His face though... it seemed so familiar. His voice was angelic and I wanted to hear it again.'
  20. Can I have a hug?
    '"You used to always pull me closer," he whispered, giving me a weak smile as he stood up straight.'
  21. And that's all I need
    '"That song is saying that nothing matters to me but you-you and me, that's how it is, but everything else just gets in the way...'
  22. Back to California
    '"'Cause I know we're inseparable," I whispered, hugging him one more time.'
  23. I'll take that chance
    'I stopped the car with a screech, making up my mind. I made a u-turn, stepping on the gas and speeding down the street, feeling like James Bond, but i needed to get back to Micthie.'
  24. We'll fly away
    '"I-I want you to come with me," he whispered, moving his hand up slowly.'
  25. Take it by storm
    'Nick smiled, glancing down at me with excitement in his eyes. I'm sure I mirrored him.'
  26. England can be romantic
    '"Wow, I haven't seen love like that in a while!" I laughed, nodding my head.'
  27. Fours company
    '"What's wrong with you?" he whispered, looking into my eyes. "Nothin," I stated, giving him a weak smile.'
  28. Unknown
    'I smiled, moving his hand up to my lips. He smiled slightly, giving me a nod.'
  29. Early arrival
    '"No, I don't think that," he answered quietly, kissing my forehead.'
  30. Talks
    '"This... this is a key!" she beamed, squealing again.'
  31. It's like a meeting
    '"Blah, blah. Your boring me, kid... It's good to see you," he added in a serious tone, pulling me down the stairs with Frankie.'
  32. Hello Nicholas
    '"Hello beautiful," he whispered back, kissing my cheek.'
  33. Let the games begin
    '"You're my good like charm," he chuckled, kissing my cheek.'
  34. A Thanksgiving to give thanks to
    '“I think the best part is going to be me moving to New York,” he grinned. My eyes widened and I didn’t think I heard him correctly, but I was sure he said it.'
  35. Please be mine?
    'He cleared his throat and ran a hand through his soft curls. “I wrote you a new song,” he started shyly.'
  36. Mrs. Jonas knows best
    '“You already have me-you always did, and now… it’ll be official,” he smirked, referring back to our old conversation. I laughed, pressing my lips to his before standing.;