Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

I'll take that chance

[Nick’s view]

I got in my car and headed down the streets of New York. I wasn’t ready to get on that plane to California, and I wasn’t ready to leave Mitchie. I stopped the car at a stop light, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel and running a hand through my hair. I glanced around at all the people, seeming to only see one that wasn’t even there… Mitchie. When was I ever ready to leave her? Never. I began to think, realizing that I didn’t want to be anyhere without her.

A car horn honked behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts as I moved forward. It wasn’t the question of whether she’d wait for me or not, and it wasn’t the idea of me wanting to see anyone else, EVER. I bit my lip as I turned the corner, get closer to that airport.

When she came to Preston, I knew she was different and I knew I had to show her that I was. I was nervous over that little thing that got us together. I was nervous to tell her that I lover her. I was extremely terrified to make love to her, I’d have to admit. I felt my cheeks get hot at the thought, but Mitchie was the best thing in my life. She was my inspiration for music and she was the ruler of my thoughts. She was beautiful and funny, and she was mine. Mine…

I stopped the car with a screech, making up my mind. I made a u-turn, stepping the gas and speeding down the street, feeling like James Bond was kind of cool, but I needed to get back to Mitchie. I watched all the signs and people blur by as I got farther and farther from the airport and closer to Mitchie’s apartment. I knew what I wanted and what I needed… and I’d have to take this chance. I loved Mitchie, and I grew up knowing that you had to take that chance on true love. I smiled to myself, thanking my parents in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, but I decided to write this to go along with the previous chapter. The next one is MAJOR to this story, so stay alert. I'll be happy to write it and I hope you all like it too. It's kind of a big deal to this story.

Comments!!