Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

It's like a meeting

It seemed like all I had been doing these days was traveling, when I wasn’t talking to Nick on the phone. It got me, just to hear his voice; I missed him so much. I had been working hard for the past weeks, trying to get all the pieces of photography that I could in before my trip back to Jersey. Thanksgiving was coming sooner than I thought, and excitement enthralled me.

I glanced around the room, my eyes racking all the bags I had for the week at the Jonas’. this Thanksgiving was going to be the biggest for The Jonas Household, especially for me; it would also be the first Thanksgiving with my boyfriends and his family. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck. My stomach was churning and I needed to take a deep breath.

A knock at the door sounded and I bit my lip, wishing Nick was able to come get me. He had called yesterday, apologizing endlessly, saying that he had some business to take care of. He didn’t know what it was, but he said it might be good. He was, however, on a plane at this moment, ready to arrive at his house only moments after me. I smiled at the thought, untangling the dogtag and necklace before opening the door. Abby stood, smiling brightly, with Mike in tow.

“Hey!” she grinned, pulling me in for a hug. Mike was next, hugging me as well. “Let’s get your bags in the car and get rolling,” she clapped, moving to help Mike and I grab my bags.

-----

We pulled up to that familiar house, seeing all the cars parked outside. It was as beautiful as ever, and I knew the inside would be even prettier with all these people coming. It just reminded me of my nerves and my stomach began to knot again. I pushed the thoughts back, taking a deep breath and wiping the bangs out of my face. Abby, Mike, and I got out of the car, moving around to get my bags. I straightened out my brown dress shirt and my black jeans before hurrying up the driveway and out of the cold. Before I could even reach the door, it flew open, revealing a very handsome boy; Frankie.

“Hey Mitchie!” he smiled excitedly. I noticed that he had grown since the months I last saw him.

“Hi Frankie,” I smiled, setting a hand on his shoulder. He took my bags away, waving at Mike and Abby before calling inside. The three of us entered and I was instantly met with smiling faces-some not so familiar. The one that made me smile was Denise. I watched her come forward, holding open arms.

“Oh, Mitchie! It’s so good to see you!” she beamed, pulling me close. She smelled just like pumpkin pie-my favorite.

“It’s great to see you too,” I said quietly, taking in her warm embrace.

“Look at you!” she whistled lowly, “You look so beautiful!” I felt my cheeks get warm, another smile plastering my lips.

“Thank you Mrs. Jonas.”

“Now Mitchie,” she shook her head, letting my arm go. “Call me Denise, please,” she smiled, moving a hand to my cheek. “I know you’ll want to be with Nick, so we decided that you will stay in Nick’s room. You’ll have to work something out with Frankie…” she laughed, raising an eyebrow, causing me to blush again. “He’ll help you bring your bags up to the room. I’ll see you soon, alright?” With that, she hurried off to greet Mike and Abby.

“It’s great to see you, really. I know everyone will be happy that you’re here,” Frankie said in his soft voice, setting the bags down by that familiar bed… the one with the baseball attire. I smiled, turning back toward then door when I heard a voice.

“Where’s my sister in law?” Joe’s familiar voice boomed, grabbing me in a bear-hug. I sighed, letting out a laugh.

“That’s not even true.”

“Blah, blah. Your boring me, kid. It’s good to see you,” he added in a serious tone, pulling me down the stairs with Frankie. “Let me fill ya’ in. Kevin and Danielle are in the back with her family, talking about their wedding date-” I smiled widely, letting him continue. “Abby, Mike, and Blake’s families are also in the back-” My eyes widened, pausing his words.

“Blake?” I asked in disbelief. He bit his lip, nodding.

“Nick couldn’t do anything. He’s a family friend. Anyway, I’m sure he’s over the whole losing-Nick-as-a-friend thing… Your Grammie should be here in about a half hour, she’s finishing up her baking, and then your parents are on their way. Nick…” he smirked, giving me a nudge, “should be here soon.”

“Okay, great,” I sighed, looking around the neatly decorated living room.

“I’m going to the store, but I’m sure mom could use your help,” he winked, calling that he was leaving. I nodded to myself, hoping that Nick would arrive soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short update, but it's leading, I promise you. Big things happening, as I've said.(:
Comments?