Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

Mrs. Jonas knows best

“Are we going to tell them?” I whispered against his chest, sitting up for the first time in about an hour. He smiled, giving me a nod.

“We should-it’s only right. Besides, they’re going to know when we have the wedding,” he chuckled, running a hand through my hair.

“You know how all girls dream of the perfect wedding?” I asked, looking into his eyes. He simply nodded, waiting for me to continue. “It’s supposed to be amazing, and perfect, and so great… but it already is because it’ll be with you, and I honestly can say that we don’t have to have a big wedding, I was never like that; I want what you want,” I whispered, watching a smile creep up on his lips.

“I’ll give you whatever you want,” he mumbled onto my lips.

“I just want you.”

“You already have me-you always did, and now… it’ll be official,” he smirked, referring back to our old conversation. I laughed, pressing my lips to his before standing.

We made our way down the stairs, hand in hand, eyeing the sparkles the ring gave off. Entering the living room, we spotted everyone, just sitting around and talking. They all paused when we entered, giving us questioning looks. Nick smiled, holding out my hand for everyone to see… and they did, by the way they smiled.

“Nicholas!” Mrs. Jonas gasped, jumping up along with my own mother. They both took us in hugs, mumbling words of encouragement to us.

After countless minutes of congratulations, mom and Mrs. Jonas said they wanted to speak with me. Nick shrugged, kissing my lips quickly before being dragged off with Joe, Kevin, and Mr. Jonas-all laughing and smiling.

“What is it?” I asked nervously, getting that nervous feeling as we made our way back up the stairs.

“Nothing dear, we just need to talk to you,” Denise smiled, setting a hand on my cheek. Mom nodded, looking unsure herself.

We entered the master bedroom-a gasp almost escaping my lips at how beautiful it was-and went straight for the bathroom, where confusion swept over me. On the counter lied a little stick that I recognized from movies, and I glanced between the two as they shut the door.

“Your mother told me you hadn’t been feeling well. She doesn’t think you’d be… pregnant, but there’s a large chance, Mitchie. With four boys, I knew and we need to be sure, if it’s alright with you…” she railed off. My mother nodded, setting a hand on my shoulder.

“She could be right,” she whispered.

I tool a deep breath, nodding slowly. Never had the thought of being… pregnant come to mind. “Mrs. Jonas knows best,” I smiled, picking up the stick.

“We’ll be right outside the door. It only takes seconds to know,” she said factually, my mother following her outside, leaving me in the white bathroom, looking at the nerve racking object. I took a deep breath, knowing it wouldn’t be too bad.

---

A few seconds had passed, but nothing happened. I was beginning to think that meant it was defective, or something, but I caught site of a color emerging and my eyes locked onto it. I felt my breathing get just a tad heavier as the color became clearer, and clearer, until it was finally done progressing. I shook my head, not knowing what it meant. Searching for the box, I grabbed it, nerves overcoming me. I stared at the back, reading the directions that were plainly written, until I came down the color-coding. I took a deep breath-for the millionth time-steadying myself as I read what the color meant, not knowing what to say either way.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short and a cliffhanger. It's also THE LAST CHAPTER. This story has officially ended. THERE WILL BE A THIRD. (:
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has stuck by this story and commented, making me feel like I was actually good at this. I can't leave Mitchie and Nick behind, and the next story will show how much they have grown, too. This is the epic romance, and I intend to keep it that way. Thank you all for encouraging me. Be on the lookout for the third!!

I will also be starting...'FIRE AND ICE' quickly. Thanks for believing that I could write it. It should be good.(: Nicky J. is kind of a 'bad-boy-mystery' in this one.

I will be updating 'Memories Never Truly Fade' and, hopefully, 'The Things You Do,' but 'Fire and Ice' and whatever I decide to call the third will be my MAIN stories.

Any story titles for the next installment? I could use help with that!!

P.S. I will be deleting a few stories that I might post at a later date, so I will be able to focus on my mains and new ones.
COMMENTS??