Sequel: Nothing Else Matters
Status: This is Done and we are happy to say we continued it.

Girl I Know

Chapter 17

Sophie's P.O.V

After getting home from the shop,I was tempted to call Brian. The piece of paper sat on the table,crumpled from being in my pocket all afternoon and everytime I'd walk past the kitchen and into the living room,it tempted me.

I sighed and finally collapsed in the dining room chair,taking the piece of paper into my hands.I let my eyes briefly scan over the number before hearing the front door close.I shot up from my chair quickly and made my way towards the door to see Jared shuffling with bags in his hands.

"Here,let me help you."I said and grabbed some bags,"Where'd you go?"

"Did some shopping for the house before I leave again."

"Wait.When are you leaving?"I asked curiously.

"Don't worry about it.In about a week or two.I'm just planning ahead for you."Jared said as he slipped his shoes off on the matt and looked at me,"What about you? What are you doing tonight?"

I paused and felt the itch begin to work up once again,knowing that the number was sitting in my pocket,"Oh.Ugh.Some friends invited me to go out tonight with them.I think I might go.."

"Oh."Jared said,"Alright then.I guess I could invite a couple buddies over while you're gone out."

I nodded and smiled,"Yeah,that'd be alright.Well I guess--I have to go get ready."

I quickly pecked his lips and jogged up the stairs quickly.Entering the room,I flipped my phone open and before I started to dial the numbers into my phone,it eerily began going off.I froze and lifted the phone to my ear,"Hello?"

"Good.She gave me the right number."

"What? Who is this?"

He chuckled,"Brian."

"How the hell did you get my number?"I asked as I rummaged through my drawers for clothes.I ended up picking out a short jean skirt and fishnets,with a Maiden tank top,"Hello?"

"Oh,yeah.Y'know that cute chick that works in your shop?"

"Yes.Amee."

"Yeah.It wasn't hard."He laughed.I groaned and began slipping off my clothes while juggling the phone in the other,"So.You up for tonight then?"

"I guess so.I'm getting dressed right now."

"Oh...like,while I'm talking to you?"

"Yes,while I'm talking to you,pervert."I said slipping my fishnets up my legs.Brian laughed through the receiver as voices talked in the backround.

"Well.I guess I'll have one of the Berry's come pick you up and drive you to the club."Brian mumbled,"Since these guys are being bitches and taking one car."

"Alright.I'll be ready in twenty minutes."

"Later."Brian said before hanging up.I sighed and shut my phone and continued getting ready.

Fifteen minutes later,I dismounted the stairs and stood in the lobby in front of the mirror gazing at myself.My hair was fine,flowing nicely down my back and my makeup seemed perfect.I stepped out into the chilly night air and saw the van pull up; noticing Matt Berry sitting in the front seat.

We drove to the club,parking outside and getting out.I stopped abruptly and stared up at the building and turned my attention towards Matt who was still walking towards the club,"A strip club?"

He stopped and looked at me over his shoulder,"Yeah."

"Oh.I thought we were going to a club-Y'know.Boom boom,music type thing." I mumbled and smiled widely as he held the door open for me.I thanked him and walked inside,smelling the fresh smell of alcohol.I looked around the club,noticing the amount of men that dominated the number of women.But hey,it was a strip club after all.

"Your not nervous are you?"Matt said coming up from behind me,"I mean.It is a strip club.Topless women everywhere."

I shrugged my shoulders,"Naw,man.It's cool,really."

He nodded and beckoned me to follow him towards the back where I finally caught sight of the guys sitting at a round table with drinks on top.Typical rock stars and their strip clubs and booze.I had to stop myself from gagging as one girl passed by us.

"Hey guys."Matt greeted the table.I followed behind and poked my head over his shoulder,getting several eyes on me.

"HEYYY!" They greeted and shifted around so that we could sit down.I sat next to Johnny,whom smiled and pushed a shot in front of me.I shrugged my shoulders and downed it.

"So you made it after all."Matt Sanders said from the end of the table.My face soured for a moment from the shot and looked at him.I nodded and put the glass down.

"I did.No,actually. I was harassed into coming.."I said and turned my attention to Brian who was sitting right in front of me,giggling.He must've been drunk,already.

"I did not you twit.You were gonna call me,don't lie."Brian chuckled and fumbled with his fedora on his head.

We began talking a bit,the lot of us.It was really entertaining at one point when Jimmy TRIED to get over all of us to run to the washroom,but ended up landing flat on his face.I laughed,I had to,but ended up giving him a hug because I felt bad for him.And also because he gave me that 'Jimmy look'.

But when I looked around the table.I noticed that Carter wasn't there.Was she still absent from the rest of the group?

I took a long sip of my drink,feeling my cheeks begin to heat up quickly.That meant I was getting drunk,which meant I'd be hugging the toilet in the morning from the shot Johnny gave me earlier.I briefly gazed over the rim of my cup towards Brian,who was eerily staring back at me.I lowered the cup from my face and smiled widely,inching my tongue slowly across my upper lip.It didn't seem to phase him much,but I knew it did by that wild look in his eye.Oh boy.

"So."I said leaning back into the booth,escaping the 'eye sex' in which I call Brian.The others looked at me,"Where's Carter?"

"She should be coming."Matt spoke up.

I was shocked,"Really? You guys talked to her?"

"Yeah.She said she'd be here before midnight."

"Oh."I muttered and chewed down on my lip.I slowly stood to my feet,realizing I was a bit to drunk to do it on my own,but I told the others that I was off to get another drink.But they waved me off and let me go by myself.Fuckers.

I swayed to the music as I watched a couple girls on stage as I walked by and headed to the bar.I ordered my and continued to watch them,being less entertained by the second.My eyes went wide when I noticed this one topless girl slide down the pole in the middle of the stage,slickly and at that drunken moment...I wanted to do that.

"I want a fucking stripper pole!"I said randomly.

"Well then go up there and dance!"Came a voice from behind me.I jumped and clutched my chest as I turned towards the voice and hit him in his arm.He giggled.

"Don't fucking do that again! I'm drunk and willing to kick your ass,Zacky!"I warned as the bar tender dumped my drink on the counter.Zacky laughed and ordered his drink as well.

"Sorry."He muttered as I downed half my drink and set it on the counter.I twisted my lip and eyed him suspiciously and me being me,drunk,I sort of wanted a conversation.

"So.What did happen with you and Carter? Cause y'know,it's not really my business,but I want to know.And I don't know what really forced her out of the place you two shared..."I slurred perching myself up on the stool next to him.He looked at me weirdly and blinked surprised.

"Ugh.Well.."He began but was cut off.He sort of went blank during that time in which I had to wave my hand in front of his face.

“Zacky?” I said noticing that his gaze flowed over my shoulder.I grunted lowly and followed his gaze over towards the entrance of the club.My jaw literally hit the fucking ground seeing Carter standing there in a little black dress that slimmed her frame with a nice red belt at the waist and heels.

“Holy..”

“Shit.”Zacky whispered,his green eyes slowly running over her frame.If eye rape was real,he’d totally be stripping that girl of her clothes.I waved her over quickly by flailing my arm in the air like a wild woman.I got her attention and she quickly made her way over.

“CARTER!”I screamed and dashed off the stool and into her arms.She chuckled and stood me right up and shoved me from her arms.

“Hey Soph.You guys do this to her?”She asked Zacky who’s eyes were wide as saucers.He smiled flirtatiously.

“She did it to herself.”

“Fuck you.”I said and ordered another drink.I noticed Zacky shift nervously beside me on his stool as Carter came up next to me and ordered her drink, “Thank god your here.And girl,you look fucking great.”

She shot me a look and shook her head.

“What?”I asked.

“Nothing.”She muttered and glanced over my shoulder towards Zacky.He stood from his chair and came between the both of us.

“Well,ladies.I see you both back at the table.”He said and walked off towards the group.I took a sip of my drink and watched Carter from the corner of my eye watch Zacky walk away.I placed my drink on the table as she shot back a shot of Jack Daniels.I winced.

“Alright.Tell me.What the fuck is going on with you and Zacky?”I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Tell me,dude.”I replied eying the next shot that came up.She chuckled and pushed a shot towards me.Fucksakes,I will never get to KNOW what the hell happened.I frowned.

“I’ll tell you later.But right now-I’m about to go have some fun...”She said,that devilish look appearing on her face.I smiled widely and down the shot along with her.

“Fun as in?”I asked curiously.She grabbed my hand.

“Shut up.Lets just fucking dance,alright.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This was heavily inspired by Wild Side by Motley Crue & You Could Be Mine by Guns'N Roses.
Haven't listened to them,you should.