Sequel: Nothing Else Matters
Status: This is Done and we are happy to say we continued it.

Girl I Know

Chapter 19

Sophie’s P.O.V

I watched Carter lead Zacky off towards one of the private rooms and immediately,jealousy began soaring through my body.Jealous because I wanted to dance—And I had nobody but these douches to dance with.

“Zacky boys gonna get lucky tonight.”I heard Matt say.

“Ughh.”I groaned and slammed my head on the table.It hurt,actually it hurt alot.I heard the others laugh out loud as I lifted my head and glared at everyone of them,”Shurrup.”

I lifted the cup to my lips and drank the rest of the alcohol in my cup,eying the bottom sadly.From across the table,Johnny shot me a sad look and shoved his glass towards me.I smiled widely and gladly took it from him,since he could afford all the alcohol that he could get.

I licked my lips from the left over alcohol and shifted next to him,lazily wrapping my arm around his shoulders, “Y’know,Johnny.I think you and I—We can become great friends..”

“What?” Brian asked confused.

“Great friends?”Johnny slurred.

“Yeah.Best friends,man.Y’know.”I murmured and layed my head on his shoulder.I smiled lazily and closed my eyes.But they shot open once Girls,Girls,Girls by Motley Crue blasted through the club.I shot up in my seat and looked at the guys wide eyed, “GUYS! THIS IS MY MOTHER FUCKING SONG!”

“What are you saying?”Jimmy asked from beside Matt.

“Oh my god,dude.Jimmy—“I said before looking around me.Fuck,fuck,fuck.I moaned lowly and twisted my neck,”Somebody.Now,come dance with me please.Please,Please! JOHNNY!”

“What?”He asked.

I groaned and grabbed his hand.I pulled him out of the chair and towards the floor right in front of the stage.The boy just stood there and stared at me; I think he was a bit too drunk for this,BUT SO WAS I.

“COME ON ROCKSTAR! I want to see you move to this fucking song!”I yelled over the music as I began dancing,swaying my hips and twisting my neck; my hair flopping everywhere. I had to stop for a moment because the effects of me dancing and under the influence began to take it’s toll.I shrugged the feeling off and grabbed Johnny’s wrist and forced us both to sway back and forth.

A moment later,Jimmy joined the two of us.The three of us danced stupidly until I got the brilliant idea to climb onto the stage.A wild smile escaped onto my lips as Jimmy and Johnny stared at me; I began doing this kickass air guitar,which I thought was pretty badass.I could see them laughing at me from the table and down below,but I didn’t give a flying fuck.I was having fun and so needed this.

I finished my little ‘guitar solo’ thing there and made to hop off the stage,but Jimmy and Johnny blocked my path.

“THE POLE!” The guys yelled from the table.I lifted my hand to block out the lights that were blinding me and saw Matt,Brian and Matty smile and point towards the pole.My face turned pale as I looked between the pole and them.

“DO IT,SOPH! CARTER DID!” Jimmy slurred at my feet.Literally,at my feet.He seemed to be trying to crawl onto the stage at this point.

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a hold of the pole.I sure as hell wasn’t as good as Carter was,but I did some pretty rough work on it.

“NOW BOOBIES!” I heard from the group.I took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from my forehead.My fuck was it hard doing this shit; no wonder these strippers were stick thin.

“I am not showing you my BOOBIES!” I yelled back walking to the edge of the stage.Jimmy grabbed my ankle and began tugging.I giggled and latched onto the pole,trying to pull away from him.

“BOOBIES!”He screamed like a fucking zombie.”Wait..Ohhh..”

“I CAN SEE UP YOUR SKIRT SOPHIE!” Brian yelled,now standing next to Johnny.I quickly let go of the pole and stood up straight,slimming out my skirt and hopping from the stage.I stuck my nose in the air and proudly pranced past the three of them towards the table where I took another drink and stole a smoke from Brian’s pack.

“Nice dancing up there.”Matt chuckled.

“Wasn’t it?” I said happily and walked away towards the exit.The cold air seemed fitting and cooled me down a bit from the ‘dance off’ that had just suddenly and randomly occurred.I sighed and hopped onto the ledge and lit the smoke,having a puff of air seep through my nostrils and in front of me.It felt amazing.

“Do you have my lighter?”

I turned my head and smiled,”Yeah I do.I hacked it inside.”

Brian smiled and took the lighter from me,lighting up his smoke.He sighed loudly and walked to stand in front of me,that smile still toying on his lips.I eyed him curiously,my brow lifting at his body expression.

“What?”I asked.

“Nothing.”He mumbled and took a drag, “That was just,ugh.Interesting,I must say.”

“You liked it.”

He bit his lip and let his chocolate eyes linger down my body till finally resting on the ground, “I kinda digged your air guitar on stage.Very impressive..”

“I practice everyday just to impress you.”I chuckled and took a drag of my smoke.I sighed lowly and leaned back on the palms of my hands, “Wonder what Zacky and Carter are doing..”

“Who cares.”Brian mumbled as my eyes landed on him briefly.His jaw was clenched firmly and his beautiful features seemed to pop out more then they should’ve in my drunken state.I smirked and shook my head, “Y’know.About that air guitar..”

“What about it?”I asked.

He moved closer to me, “I play guitar..”

“It’s obvious you do.” I cut him off.

Brian paused a moment and licked his lips.I could feel the heat from his gaze burn through mine and his hands slightly brush my thighs.

“What are you getting at,Brian?”I whispered taking my last drag and tossing the smoke to the ground.

“I could teach you sometime..”Brian said,inching his way into the ‘V’ of my legs.I let my eyes drop down to the space that was vacated by Brian’s body then back up to his eyes.It made me smile actually,how hard he was trying.

“You’d teach me that?”I asked him.He nodded as his breath hit my lips,sending shivers down my spine, “What else could you teach me?”

“Many things.”Brian whispered as his hands inched up my thighs,but thankfully Johnny picked the right time to come through the club doors.His eyes landed on the two of us and Brian slowly backed away from me.

“Hey Johnny.”I smiled and patted the seat next to me,”Come sit!”

Brian glared at his friend as he walked over and sat next to me.I happily wrapped my arm around his neck and layed a kiss to his cheek, “Are you still drunk?”

“Yes!”Johnny slurred fumbling to light his smoke but couldn’t.I laughed and helped him out.

“So am I.”I said slapping his knee.By that time,I looked away from Johnny and noticed that Brian had left and walked back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go,loves.
Another one.Now I'm gonna go sleep this headache off before I eventually pass out :)