Sequel: Nothing Else Matters
Status: This is Done and we are happy to say we continued it.

Girl I Know

Chapter 23

Sophie’s P.O.V

I could hear them in the other room; screaming back and forth until silence filled my ears.It went completely silent in the kitchen traveling into the living room where all of us were.I looked around to the others who either showed a curious look or didn’t even bother with the argument going on in the other room.

I chewed on my lip and stood to my feet,having my drink dangle in my other hand.I walked over towards the stereo,having several eyes watch me closely.I flicked on the music and turned back to the group.

“What? This is a fucking party,isn’t it? Lighten up.” I mumbled and took a sip of my cranberry and vodka drink.I licked the left over residue from my lips and wobbled over towards the kitchen only to be stopped by Zacky,Carter and Matt walking through into the living room.I hoisted my arms in the air for them to get through the small space before continuing into the kitchen,fishing around for more bottles of alcohol,cause god knows that I’m gonna need it if I have to stay and listen to all the bickering between Zacky and Carter all night.

“Bottles are underneath the counter,”A cool voice said from behind me.I tossed a weary look over my shoulder and caught Brian’s eye as he leant against the door frame sipping the liquid from his red cup.I muttered a ‘thanks’ and grabbed for the bottle of vodka,drowning the cranberry juice with vodka.

I sighed lowly as I took a sip and ran my hand through my hair.My eyes fluttered closed as I heard soft footsteps approach me until I felt a cool breath on my shoulder, “Something wrong?”

“No.I just-,”I paused and turned around slowly,brushing my chest against Brian’s accidentally.Hey,he was that close to me,alright? I looked up into his doe eyes and shyed away, “I just want to have a good time.”

Brian smirked and nodded for me to follow him.I didn’t resist and I followed him through the living room and out into the front yard, “Follow me,” He walked over towards the garage and with one press of a button,the door slid open upwards revealing a large garage equipt with instruments,cars and bikes.

My jaw nearly hit the ground, “Holy shit.”

Brian let out a low chuckle.As he walked into the dimly lit garage,I couldn’t help but notice him take off his fedora and run his lanky looking fingers through his soft hair.His arm dropped to his side as the other picked up a remote of some sorts that made the room much more brighter.

I was still amazed,looking over the beautiful Harley's and instruments he stashed away in the dark.I smiled instantly when I felt his presence next to me.I shuddered at the thought when our arms brushed together,but I knew,it was just the alcohol.

“You like bikes?” Brian asked looking down at me.I wasn’t aware that I had been staring at his bike until he broke me out of that sort of daze I had been in. I chuckled and shook my head, “No?”

“No-I mean,I was just shaking my head,” I giggled, “I do like bikes.I don’t drive one though.”

“You sure? You don’t look to certain at the moment.”He laughed,a soft smile toying on his features.I sucked in a sharp breath and nodded my head as he turned to look back down at the bike.A sense of fondness filled his eyes as his fingers glazed over the cool silver metal, “This is my baby.”

I bit down on my lip and ran my fingers over the bike as well,having Brian toss me a weird look filled with curiosity in his eyes, “I’d like to ride it..,” My mouth instantly flew to my mouth and my eyes went wide, “Fuck,” I muttered stupidly.

Brian smiled widely and let a loud chuckle of laughter escape his thin lips, “I donno.You’re kind of drunk right now.Maybe some other time..”

“Please!” I begged as I clutched onto his shirt and pulled him closer.I swallowed down as I noticed the friction between the two of us and backed away, “I mean.Alright,maybe some other time I guess.”

I took a sip of my drink and awkwardly looked away from Brian’s prying eyes.His features softened once I began to make my way over towards the garage door, “Where you going?”

“Back into the house.Come on,” I said with a wave of my hand.He quickly tossed the remote down on the bench and jogged over to me.The garage door closed and we began walking back towards the house.I chewed on my bottom lip and shuffled closer to his body,having our arms bump together once again.His brows furrowed together and smiled softly.He got the hint and moved towards me and wrapped a warm arm around my shoulders.I could feel his fingers on my shoulders,drawing circles and rubbing the cold patch of skin that was nearly frost bitten from staying out in the cold for so long.But I was warm and comfortable; and dare I say it,protected.His arms felt like some sort of shield of protection for my safety.

I sighed lowly as my mind started to whirl and the alcohol began to take effect.I paused on the doorstep of the house and peeled away from Brian,sitting at his feet on the steps.

“What are you doing?” Brian asked gazing down at me.Through the darkness,I could see his eyes swell with curiosity and wonder.I only tugged on his pant leg and he came crashing down on the stair next to me.I smiled softly and leaned into him,pressing my lips to his cheek.

A smile stretched across his lips as my eyes searched his face closely.He didn’t seem to phased about it,so I leaned in once more but this time he stopped me with his hand on my cheek.His warm shuddering breath on my lips and dark eyes on mine; he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.It was everything you could’ve imagined a kiss would be from Brian Haner Jr. Filled with passion,bliss,pleasure,want,need,lust; all mixed into one kiss.Oh,and you can’t forget the Marlboro and vodka taste either,which was just as pleasurable.

I gasped as his lips moved more fiercely over mine.

I couldn’t help my hands snaking their way up into his tangled shoulder length hair and messing with it as our tongues battled together in complete dominance.It was pure bliss,like I said.But it all had to come to an end sometime.

He kissed me once again,his mouth moving slow before pulling away completely.I moaned quietly once he pulled away and leaned forward hoping for his lips,but he only let out a low chuckle.My heart fluttered as I slowly opened my eyes to meet his.

Brian didn’t say anything,but smile.I could feel my cheeks dampening with heat and the colour was probably jet red as well.I dropped my gaze to the ground only to be forced to look up at him once again.Brian leaned in once again and pecked my lips softly before standing to his feet.

“Come on.” He said reaching his hand for mine.I simply nodded and followed him into the house.We by passed the others in the living room,who were simply chatting; but I noticed that neither Zacky or Carter were amongst them.

I was pulled through the kitchen and into the backyard where I found the answer to my question,along with Jimmy and a very drunk Johnny.

“SOPHIE!” Johnny screamed loudly from the other side of the pool.

“JOHNNY!” I screamed letting go of Brian’s hand.

“COME SWIMMING WITH ME!”

“NO!”I said as I made my way over towards a patio seat,and I comfortable sat down before being pulled up by Brian, “What are—“

“I’m sitting.” He smirked then pulled me down into his lap with him.I smiled broadly and cuddled into his chest while I watched the others.I didn’t really watch Johnny or Jimmy,but Zacky and Carter.They were just talking quietly on the other side,barely able to hear a thing because of those two fucktards yelling back and forth between each other.

I shrugged the feeling away and wrapped my arms around Brian’s waist.A feeling by passed me,something that I felt once in my life with Jared but no one else.I peeled my head from Brian’s chest and looked up into his doe eyes.

“Something wrong?”

I swallowed down, “You’re leaving for a tour,aren’t you?”

Brian’s facial expression dropped and his hand caressed my face softly.I rubbed my face against the palm of his hand and I wondered,why was I being this affectionate towards him.He only wanted one thing from me and then he’ll continue on to be that ignorant,arrogant bastard that he usually was.

“Never mind,”I mumbled.

“Wait.Why?” Brian asked.

“Cause—Just forget about it.” I said and got off his lap to move to another chair.I didn’t bother looking at him cause I knew he was staring at me with a hurt expression.I just swallowed down and wrapped myself into a chair next to him avoiding his stares.

I heard him clear his throat from next to me, “I am going on tour in two days from now.I’m sorry that –What am I saying,I’m not sorry for it,it’s not my fault I’m going on tour.”

I stayed silent.

“Sophie,look,” He said softly,trying to make me look at him.I yawned tiredly as my eyes grew heavy.I honestly didn’t want to listen to him anymore,just go to sleep, “You could come in you like?”

“I –can’t.I have to stay at the shop.” I said through yawns.My eyes fluttered closed and I leaned my head down on the arm rest while Brian talked.I know it’s extremely rude to have done this,but I fell asleep right then and there,leaving whatever he had to say for the next day.
-----------------------------------------
I tossed and turned until I stopped completely.My eyes shot wide open and moved around the room curiously.And the bed that I layed on,comfortable and warm.

Where the fuck was I?

The drapes were throw back and the sun shown brightly though sketching across the ceiling.I propped myself on my elbows and looked about curiously until my eyes fell on something that hadn’t passed my mind.

It was Brian,and he was sleeping soundlessly next to me.Fear shot through my system at that point and I threw over the covers to find my fully clothed body underneath.I let out a shaky sigh and inched slowly out of the bed.I picked up my jacket off the ground and slipped it over my shoulders and looked over my shoulder at Brian once again.He didn’t seem to stir or anything since I left the bed.

He did rather cute though with his arm tossed over the covers and his long hair scattered across the pillow.His dark eyes covered with sleep and soft snores escaping his mouth.I smiled softly and walked over to him,sitting softly on the edge of the bed.I ran my hands over his arm and across his collar bone that exposed his tattoos.

I licked my lips instantly but pushed away the thought of kissing his body.

Then my eyes landed on his lips,parted.I leant down and kissed them softly and pulled away,hearing a noise come from Brian’s lips.I smirked and stood up and left the room quickly.I hopped down the stairs to find a quiet house.Everybody returned to their rooms for the night or landed outside on the patio deck,which where Johnny most likely was.

I sighed lowly and walked out the door,but stopped.How was I gonna get home?

Fuck it,I called a taxi which picked me up in front of the house.I swallowed down hard and watched as it disappeared as the taxi rounded the corner and made for my own.I held my breath until we reached my home and pushed all the questions Jared was about to ask me.

God,what did I honestly get myself into this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!
i apologize :( but here it is.