Sequel: Nothing Else Matters
Status: This is Done and we are happy to say we continued it.

Girl I Know

Chapter 3

Carter’s POV

She wrote the letters out really nice, I was in love with it, Jimmy would not stop asking me who wrote that thinking they could write lyrics, I just said it’s a secret. I didn’t want them to look at me differently. I loved being one of the guys, even though I secretly had a crush on one of them.

“Alright, let’s put it on,” Sophie said and I couldn’t decided where to do it.

“Your lower back,” Brian said.

“That’s a tramp stamp, no thanks.” I was thinking, not my arm it wouldn’t fit. Not my leg, I wanted to show it off.

“How about on your shoulder,” Sophie said looking at me, thinking about space.

“Alright,” I agreed it would look amazing, and I wouldn’t show it off, since I usually wore one of Zacky’s shirts that hanged baggy on me.

“Take it off,” Sophie said as I sat down in the chair.

“Take what off?” I asked.

“Your shirt,” she said with a smile on her face. All I could think was crap.

“Um,” I started to say but then thought to myself fuck it. I took off my shirt, and I heard a gasp. The guys were looking at me, and I don’t mean looking at me but really looking. I didn’t like it, I didn’t like it one bit. “Close your mouth a fly might get in there, lay maggots, and you’ll have flies coming out of your nose,” I said to Brian who blushed and looked away.

“Holy shit,” Jimmy said as his attention was diverted towards me.

“Ok, go get food, leave me to get my tattoo,” they all listened to me since they all seemed a little uncomfortable looking at me in only my bra.

“Guessing they never saw you undressed,” Sophie laughed as they all shuffled out of the room.

“Nope,” I said taking a deep breath, part of me wanted Zacky to stay there with me.

“So you’re not sleeping with them?” Sophie asked as she inked her guns.

“Ewww, no,” I said a little to fast. “They’re like my brothers,” I explained to myself.

“I wish I had brothers like that,” a woman that was in the shop said.

“Nah you don’t, one of them is the biggest womanizer known to man, one is the biggest child, the other bigger child is hyper all the time, one of them is a diva through and through,” I said with a smile on my face.

“You missed one,” Sophie said taking me away from my thoughts.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not even realizing it.

“You only mentioned four of them,” Sophie said, “Ok breathe in and out, do not hold your breath or you’ll tense up for no reason, it doesn’t even hurt.”

“Alright I’m ready,” I said closing my eyes and breathing in and out, calmly.

When the needle stared to hit my skin and it felt like butterfly kisses, a little sting here and there but nothing too bad. We ended up talking about everything, from books, to music, and movies. I didn’t even realize that two hours had gone by.

“Do you want colour, or black and white?” Sophie asked.

“You’re already done?” I was surprised.

“Just the contour, I have to do some shading, what colours do you want?” She wiped it down.

“Um, can I get a whole bunch?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“How about, purple, blood red, something like that,” I thought for a bit, it might be girly but hey I was a girl last time I checked too bad the guys noticed too. Just as she was putting the finishing touches on it, the boys walked back in.

First thing I noticed was that Jimmy had a red bull in his hand, “What the fuck?” I yelled.

“Did it hurt?” Sophie asked a bit lost.

“No, it’s not you,” I was glaring now. Sophie finished the tattoo and started to wash it, to clear away the excessive ink. I didn’t even look at it but went straight to Jimmy and picked up his Red Bull and dumped it.

“Hey, that was mine,” he yelled.

“Yeah, well you don’t keep any of these fuckers up when you’re hyper.” I walked to the mirror and looked, it was so beautiful. I couldn’t help but smile.

“So do you like it?” Sophie asked coming next to me.

“I love it,” I said and smiled, really proud.

“Alright let’s wrap it up,” Sophie went to get the stuff.

“Wait I want a picture of it,” Johnny pulled out a brand new camera out of his pocket. I thought that’s where they went.

He took a picture of me from the front, “You know my tattoo is on my back right?”

“I know, that’s just for future reference and black mail,” he had a wicked smile on his face. I turned and he took a picture of it.

“It looks really good,” Matt said, from afar, no one was really talking to me, it was like they haven’t seen a girl without her shirt on.

Sophie finished wrapping it up, “We should party,” Jimmy said.

“What are you talking about now?” I asked.

“For your new tattoo,” Jimmy said matter of fact, I could see he was starting to get more and more hyper.

“I can’t drink,” I said remembering I’m not supposed to.

“Ok, we’ll drink for you,” Johnny joined in.

“Help,” I turned to Sophie, she looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

“Yeah, come with us,” Brian added in. But I gave him a look I genuinely liked Sophie I wasn’t going to let him screw her over.

“Um, alright,” she said a little bit shy.

“Yeah,” Johnny jumped up and down as I put my shirt on and reached for my wallet.

“It’s ok, we got it,” Zacky said, beating me to it.

“You don’t have to,” I said.

“Early birthday present,” he said to me with a smile on his face.

“My birthday isn’t for another 4 months,” I said thinking.

“Yeah, well that’s why it’s an early birthday present,” Zacky swiped his card.

“That don’t mean you aren’t getting me anything for my birthday,” I said as I slapped him on the arm.

“Yeah, yeah I know,” he hung his head, I knew he was thinking this would be his way out. I was the first girl to hang out with them, that didn’t do her hair, or expect expensive things. From what they thought I was the hardest to shop for. It was the farthest thing from the truth.

“You coming?” I asked Sophie as we were heading out.

“I have to clean up,” Sophie said but her boss saved her by letting her go early. I put my arm through hers.

“I do think you are my new best friend,” I said, then the guys turned to me. “What?”

“What about us?” Jimmy asked. I unlocked the car.

“Just cause I love you don’t mean I have to like you,” I said and he got in the car pouting. He would soon forget everything.

“Zacky sit in the back,” I said and he looked up at me.

Brian let out a huff, then Zacky picked up on what I was thinking, and sat in the back. I hated driving a van but I didn’t have to worry about anyone driving drunk, we were on towards our own little adventure, and me trying to forget the fact that my four best friends just saw me half naked for the first time. If only it was that easy to forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update.
From your truly.
XOXO
IS.