A Totally Original Story About Vampires, Pete Wentz, And A Girl Named Mary Sue

Pete's A Vampire and I'm Shagging Him

"I'm a vampire," Pete had said, just in case you can't remember from one chapter to the next.

I stared at Pete as though he had six heads.

"Are...Are you s-serious?" I stuttered.

"Well, yeah. And I never meant for you to find out but then I spontaneously fell in love with you and thought you deserved to kno--"

I never heard the last letter of the sentence. And not just because it's a silent W and not really that important to the word "know" to begin with, but because I hit the ground in a dead faint.

When I came to, Pete was standing over me with a concerned expression on his face.

"I didn't mean to shock you," Pete said. "It happens in every fanfic, I just kind of thought you knew..."

"Well I didn't! Jeez! I thought vampires didn't exist!"

"Well, they do."

"Obviously."

"So...Are you supposed to sparkle now, or...?"

There were a few moments of awkward silence between us during which I realized some genre lines just shouldn't be crossed, before we looked around and realized we were all alone in a clearing in the middle of a forest and MY BROTHER, Gerard Way, wouldn't return for quite some time because Mary Sue fanfics (Heh, Mary Sue, that's me) are convenient like that.

And so we SHAGGED LIKE BUNNIES right there in the middle of the forest.

'Jeez,' I thought as we were putting our clothes on afterwards. 'It took me four chapters to screw the main heartthrob of a band. Shouldn't that have happened two chapters ago...?' But the thought was dismissed when MY BROTHER, Gerard Way, came back. (Somehow, that never gets old...)

"Mary," he said, "I have a question for you."

"Sue," I corrected him. "Mary Sue."

He gave me a funny look. "Right. Mary Sue. Weren't you supposed to--"

But the end of the chapter cut off his sentence. Mainly because the author of this here fanfic realized that what dearest Gerard was about to say should be said at the end of the story SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY! Don't worry, it's not THAT dramatic anyway. I'ts not like it was going to cause the end of the world.

...Or was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a plan for the end of this here fanfic. This was the last one I had on Quizilla, because I discontinued the story after this out of sheer boredom. Thus, I have no idea what to write between here and the end. But I'll come up with something.

That being said, between being a full-time college student, working full time, homework, and actually having to WRITE this now instead of copy/paste/modify it, it may be a while between updates. I'll do my best, I promise.

If you want to make me really happy, check out some of my serious writing. Preferably Shila. And leave comments. I'd like to know what you guys think of stories and prose I actually put effort into.