Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

You know in every story there is two best friends, the ones who are always by each other sides, threw thick and thin, and know each other deepest darkest secrets, well that’s exactly is what is in this story about two best friends one, who lives care free, big time partier, who takes life as it comes, while selling merchandise for her other best friend Slade Echeverria, and sometimes her cousin’s band The Maine, that girl being Darian Kirch, who stands at five foot three and a half inches, long light brown hair with red highlights threw out it, her lips pierced to the lower left, and is often found to be the most out going, most hyper ever to be scene with Anarbor, then again she’s that girl, everyone wishes to be, because of who she is, and how she acts, which leads us to the next leading lady.

Kathryn Theresa-Marie Holderman, or better known at Kate to others, she the other best friend, the calm and collective one, who sometimes has those outburst of energy, she’s the girl who sells merchandise for her other best friend and childhood buddies, Brighten, and A Rocket To The Moon, meeting her best friend Darian, or most know Kate to calling her Darlan. Kate’s the one who likes to stick to a strict schedule and do things then and there so it’s not something nagging at you, and likes to stay to herself, with a good book in hand, gummy lifesavers in the bag, iPod playing on shuffle, and a cozy blanket. She’s the girl also everyone wishes to be, though she wishes no one to be here, because life not as easy as it looks to be for Kate.

What happens when both girls coming up on their nineteenth birthdays realize they never really ever took the time out for love, one’s parents supports her into taking the time, while well, the other one is pressured to find the man, marry the man, and pop out a child soon, doesn’t really feel the love, but has to make her family happy, till well the family puts the matters in their own hands, how will things turn out to be?

This is the story of “She Really Wants.”

Wonderful Co-Writer Darian.
Banner Picture.
Background Picture.
Kate’s Picture
  1. 001 - Kate's P.O.V
    08.10.09 - 3:58 PM - New Year - This Beatiful Republic
  2. 002- Darlan's POV
  3. 003 - Kate's P.O.V
    09.01.09 - 10:31 AM - Chelsea - The Summer Set
  4. 004- Darlan's POV
  5. 005 - Kate's POV
    09.11.09 - 9:07 PM - You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
  6. 006- Darlans POV
  7. 007 - Kate's P.O.V
    All The Right Moves - OneRepublic - January 28, 2009 - 5:52 PM
  8. 008- Darlan's POV
    NeverShoutNever- Sacriligious (1:17 AM)
  9. 009 - Kate's P.O.V
    04.09.010 - Fifteen by: Never Shout Never - 10:10 AM
  10. Darlans POV
    G.R.I.T.S by From First To Last
  11. 011 - Kate's P.O.V.
    04.10.010 - I Will Come To You - Hanson - 06:14 PM
  12. 012- Darlan's POV
    The Left Side Of Everywhere- Sleeping With Sirens 12:23pm
  13. 019 - Kate's P.O.V.
    06/29/10 - 3:14 PM - Long Live The Queen - Frank Turner