Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

Darlans POV

The air conditioner caused goose bumps to arise on my arms. I shivered and stared up at the tall shelf.

“Which one do you want to get?” I asked Kate. She shrugged and picked up a plus or minus test. Jess picked up another one. It looked way too cheap to trust.

“I don’t know what’s the easiest or the best. I’ve never been here before.”

“If you’re sure you aren’t then why are you nervous?” I asked grabbing the pink Early Response test. It was electronic and it told six days before your period.

“Because….just the thought of this thing telling me I was is enough to make me want to break down and cry. I’m not even sure Justin and I are going to survive this tour.” She said quietly. I dropped four more boxes of the test into the basket.

“You guys are going to be fine. I’m pretty sure you aren’t though. I mean….girls know this stuff right? Like, they can feel it and stuff.” I said biting my bottom lip.

“Darlan!” My eyes were wide with horror as I turned around. Jess dropped her jacket over the top of them and threw the basket at me. I tried shoving it back at her but she pushed it back at me.

“Keep it! He’ll freak out and actually believe that Steven and I are hooking up.” I wanted to face palm so hard. He would believe something that ridiculous.

“Hey bro.”

“What are you doing here?” Kate managed to stutter out.

“I wanted to hang with my best friend! We hardly ever hang which is weird because we’re in the same van every night and we’re on the same tour and where the hell have you been?” I poked his forehead.

“Right beside you in the van every night. You’ve been pretty trashed every night though so I’ve been driving. Maybe you should take a break tonight and stay up all night with me?” I asked smiling up at him.

“Uhm….Okay…I guess. Yeah. I’ll stay awake with you!” By now his eyes were focused on the basket. One of the pink boxes was half viewable. He looked up at the shelf and his eyes were wide by the time he looked back at me; jaw slack. “Are you-you-you pregnant? Who’s is this? Oh my god.”

“Er….I’m not sure.”

“About what?!” He yelped.

“Both.” I said putting a finger to his lips. He was drawing attention and I couldn’t bear to deal with that right now. I was already covering for my best friend and our night wasn’t going to be half as much fun as I thought it was going to be. His face went from the horrified expression to a playful smirk.

“You want me to nail you in the stomach one good time?” Kate snickered behind me. Jess walked past us smacking the back of his head.

“I’m going to get Naked! Anybody want any?” We were all silent for a second.

“Repeat that in your head.” I said. Her mouth formed an “O”.

“Screw you guys! I’ll get some for you guyses either way.” I smiled and turned back to Slade.

“No! You can’t hit me in the stomach! So cruel. Kate, go ring these up?” She nodded and took the basket. I walked past Slade to the make-up isle.

“Are they really for you?” Slade asked putting his arm around my shoulders and whispering. I shook my head no.

“You can’t tell anyone though. I wasn’t about to let you yell at her about it. She already feels bad enough with the idea alone.” I said picking up a stick of green eyeliner.

“It’s Justin right?”

“Nope.”

“What?”

“It’s Santa’s! Stupid head!” He laughed.

“I’m sure Santa was a good fuck.” A lady down the aisle gasped and hurried to the next isle. We both laughed, Slade using the shelf to hold himself up. I was leaning on his back, gasping for air when Kate found us.

“I feel like I don’t want to know.” She said shaking her head.

“I think the ladies face is what it made so funny. She was so disgusted! Oh man.” I wiped my eyes. Kate shook her head and walked ahead of us. Jess met us outside with three bags full of Naked. I didn’t even want to imagine how much she had just paid for that. It made my broke ass cringe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, Thanks for the comments guys! Keep em coming!!
Darlan
Kate