Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

011 - Kate's P.O.V.

I sat behind the table, with Darlan, next to me behind Anarbor’s merchandise table, as we watched girls, as young as ten walk by with their older sister’s, clearly trying to find the guys, in bands, that is. I hadn’t noticed my breathing was off, till Darlan set her hand on my shoulder.

“Breathe, I don’t need you dyeing on me, because lord, knows I can’t manage, The Summer Set, The Maine’s, A Rocket To The Moon’s, and my merchandise, on my own.” slowly, I let the breathe, that had been stuck in my lungs out, I felt a presence next to me, and notice Vito, The Maine’s merch guy was next to me with a bottle of water.

“I noticed you thirty tonight so, here, I went and got you a water.” taking the bottle from his hand with a smile on my face, Vito, just laughed and messed with my hair, sighing, I soothed it down, and stared down at the box that was between my legs.

Sighing Darlan leaned over and put my jacket over the box, and gave change back to the, fan girl, who brought a shirt and bracelet. “Kate, it hasn’t even been fifteen minutes, just sit back and relax, besides here comes Jess, with tons of kids in Rocket, shirts you may want, to pull it together. I simply nodded, as Jess jumped over The Summer Set’s table, and pulled the chair up close to me.

“Hi, I’d really like, that shirt, but I only have fifteen.” I smiled at the girl and asked her for her size, which seemed to be to big with her, but I listened, as her friends, told her, no way would it be big enough, to fit her, sighing, I shook my head.

“Are you sure this won’t be too, big on you Hun, I’m sure I can find a medium in here somewhere.” the girl looked at me with a smile and shook her head no. “No, I mean I don’t even have enough for the shirt, maybe I’ll just take a bracelet.” sighing, I grabbed a bracelet and a CD.

“Here, for fifteen, I’ll give you the shirt, CD, and the bracelet, if anybody in the band ask you, anything, say, I paid full price, throw in, your band is amazing, get a picture, the go flirt with on of the Gomez brothers.” the girl smiled bright at me, nodding her head, she ran away, with her friends following her.

“Your so dead, if Nick finds out you gave a bracelet and a CD, away.” Jess commented as she pulled a sweatshirt out from the box next to her, and handed it to the boy, who then gave it to his girlfriend, shaking my head, I leaned back in my chair, rubbing circles on my temple, feeling a slight headache coming on.

“Hungry much, Richards?” I heard Vito comment, quickly I sat up straight, and saw Justin, making his way towards me with a huge smile on his face, with food in hand, I don’t know what came over me, but at first site, my stomach turned.

“Nah, Vito, this is for me and my baby.” Justin sat down on the table in front of me, and put his hand out to me that had a pickle and nachos on it. The second the smell of the food hit my nose, I felt the bile in my stomach start to make it’s way up, and I never know I could run that fast, in my life, then when I did to reach the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
You folks are so lucky, in my opinion, because you guys get two chapters in one day, also, I have a bone to pick! We have 25 subscribers, yet we only have 13 comments! How messed up is this. I told someone we wouldn't end this story, but I think we might have to, if you guys don't start commenting.

Kate's Outfit
Darlan's Outfit