Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

002- Darlan's POV

“Yo! Aren’t you supposed to be doing something?” Mike asked leaning over the couch I was laying on. I stared at up him for a few seconds and then re-closed my eyes.

“And?”

“Remind me why were bringing you on tour again?”

“Cause I’m awesome. Can I help you with something though?”

“Help us pack!”

“It’s hot out there!” I whined and pulled my hood over my head.

“Yeah? It’s Arizona. Get up! I’ll tell Slade.” He threatened.

“Do it then! Jerk.” He laughed and made his way down the hall way. There was muttering in a room somewhere and then the two made their way down the hall. Devious looks on their faces.

“What are you doing?” Slade asked sitting on my tummy. I groaned and squirmed under him.

“Get off!” My phone suddenly rang, Four Year Strong pouring from its small speakers.

“Is that your phone?” Slade asked patting his shorts.

“I’m the only one with that ringtone! Come on it might be something important!” I said wiggling my hand under him to get to my pocket.

“That feels awkward.”

“You had your chance to move.” I said reading the text from Kate.
“Dude, seriously. Get up. I have to go make a call.” I said suddenly serious. His eyes narrowed at my tone but he stood and ran a hand through his dark hair. I walked outside the phone pressed to my ear before I had stepped out the door.

There was a sniffle on the other end before she spoke.

“Thanks for calling me.” She said quietly.

“Of course. What’s wrong?!” She sighed and launched into the story. My eyes were wide with surprise and dismay.

“Aren’t arranged marriages illegal?!” I asked kicking recently filled trailer tire.

“I don’t know! Probably! It’s not exactly arranged just…I don’t know. Justin says hi by the way.”

“He’s with you?”

“Yeah.”

“Tell him to go fall down a well.” There was laughter on the other end. There was rustling on the other end while I impatiently waited for them to finish.

“I love you too.” Instead of Kate’s voice it had been replaced by Justin’s deep voice.

“There’s no love here.”

“That hurts?”

“And? Hey,I have stuff to do! Gotta go. Tell Kate I’ll talk to her when there aren’t as many ears around to listen.” I said pressing end on the phone and leaning against the trailer. My head in my hands.

I couldn’t decide whether it was a blessing in disguise or not. They’d both had huge crushes on each other for years and neither were brave enough to admit it and now they had their chance. Tour was hard enough though; add a engaged couple…..chaos.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! **waves** so here it is!! Sorry, it took so long. I'm going to try not to let it happen again. So, whoa. Six subscribers already?! Thanks you guys!! <3
Image
-dying-