Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

003 - Kate's P.O.V

Jessica, Rachel, and Darlan sat across from Lesley, Meyoung, Gaby, and I, at Sonic as we ate our shakes, all of them staring at me. I felt as if they stared any more harder, my skin would start to melt off, and it was not something I needed with the heat of the sun beating on us. Setting my Ray Bans on the top of my head and setting my shake down I looked at the girls.

“Okay really you girls can stop with the staring at any moment now, it would be greatly appreciated, and please say something, anything!” the girls eyes all went wide minus Darlan who just shook her head and went on stirring her shake like she was before.

“How could you let this happen? I thought you were like me! We woman have rights, to do as we want, ever since we had the rights to vote, and when Coco Channel was the first woman to wear a pant suite. Kathryn really, what has gotten into you?” looking over at Jessica who now was standing up high above our heads.

“Jessica sit down, not all of a us can be as great as you and play drums in a band with bunch of guys, and act like one of them, but seriously Kate, where are your fucking standards?” Lesley looked over at me as Meyoung hit her forehead and shook her head, I looked over at Rachel for some sort of help and she simply shook her head and stared at the crack in the table.

“Jess, Lesley, really think about it! Kate has been moping around us for months.” Jessica snorted causing Gaby to sigh, “Okay a couple of years, about how, Lesley has Gomez, Meyoung has John, and I have Stephen and were so happy, and how Garrett and Rachel are going strong, and here she is, with this huge, I mean Mount Rushmore of a crush on Justin, who is completely blind, and she is completely blind to the fact he likes her, that their parents took it in to their own hands to set them up, I for one am finally happy they are together, I mean in no time they’ll be mini Kate’s and Justin’s.” I looked over at Gaby, as if she grew three heads, she can’t seriously be for this.

“Your kidding me right Gaby? You seriously can’t be for this, Rachel say something, anything!” Darlan finally opened her mouth and stared over at Rachel who stared down at her left hand and sighed.

“All I’m going to say is that I’m glad, I’m staying behind this tour with Meyoung, Gaby, and Lesley, because at some point Kate and Justin will get that newlywed, or quarrels, what ever, and they’ll fight and I won’t have to be in the middle of them, like Jess and Darlan will be, and Kate as for you just remember I’m a phone call away, and one plane ticket away.” Rachel got up from her seat and leaned over kissing my cheek as she made her way over to where the guys sat.

“She's hopeless.” Jess grumbled as she threw her cup into the trashcan, sighing, I just nodded my head, as I looked over at Justin, who sat with Nick, Eric, Kennedy, Loren, and John Oh, talking. It only took him less then a minute to notice me staring and he waved over at me, shaking my head I leaned my head on the table and groaned.

“I wish we were going on tour so we could help you out, but school calls, and the parental’s say no.” Meyoung rubbed my back. I don’t blame Lesley and Meyoung’s parents for not letting them come on tour, they were just about to enter their senior years of high school, and they were Asian, need I say more? Gaby just wasn’t going on tour because, she can’t live without Lesley, and Meyoung, they were the three musketeers, never apart. Rachel was stuck with school and dance, but she would come out and visit which is something I greatly look forward to.

“It’s fine, Darlan is there and I’ve done tour before, why and how, will this be any different?” scoffing Jessica tapped my head making me look up at her.

“Oh I don’t know, you practically forced into a relationship with your best guy friend, and you have to establish something, because in a matter of months you two will be walking down the isle, and what you may have for Justin, all this time, is sex appeal or lust!. This could be the worst time of your life, while it’s the best for us bands.” Darlan swiftly hit Jessica over the head as a groaned and laid my head in my arms, cradling what seemed to be a very heavy.

“Don’t listen to Jessica, and Kate don’t search to hard for that light, give it time, and don’t rush it. All were asking is that you give it a try.” Meyoung rubbed my back soothingly, I did the only thing I could do, I simply nodded my head. After all it’s all I can do is, try, maybe Justin does love me like I love him, then again maybe Jessica is right, what I have for Justin, maybe isn’t love, but lust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kate's Outfit
People Staring In This Chapter:
Lesley
Meyoung
Gaby
Following Pictures found by Lesley : )
Racheael Roberts/Garrett's Real Life Girlfriend
Jess Bowen Drummer of The Summer Seturl

Darlan has this shiz next :)