Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

004- Darlan's POV

I dropped my keys on the table just inside the door and sat down on the couch beside Slade who was watching Pokemon.

“What are you doing in my house?” I finally asked leaning my head against his shoulder.

“Better question; what’s wrong?”

“Kate and Justin are engaged.” He opened his mouth and then closed it again.

“That’s good news?”

“Under any other circumstance; yeah. It’d be amazing news. Their parents set it up. And, we’re about to go on tour. You’ve seen what happens when couples tour together.”

“Yeah. But, its Justin and Kate. They’ve loved each other since high school! They’ll be different!” I shrugged and played with my hands in my lap.

“I just don’t want either one of them to get hurt. They’re best friends but I don’t know if that will be enough for them.”

“Have you told her what you think?”

“We haven’t had any time alone. We’re all too busy preparing for tomorrow.”

“Speaking of tomorrow.” He said smirking down at me.

“Yeah?” I asked slowly.

“Party tonight. Kick off. You coming?” I rolled my eyes.

“You act as though I’d miss a party. Stupid best friend.” I said standing up and stretching.

“Stupid best friend says move.” Slade said, his foot making contact with my butt. I turned and glared, he cheekily grinned and shooed me away.

>>

“I say their all drunk by midnight.” Jess said leaning against the counter with me and Kate. The only three clear minds in the room judging by the scene we were witnessing. Every band, merch and tech were gathered around a tower of plastic red and clear cups.

“Don’t breathe so loud man!” Justin yelled smacking Eric in the chest. John’s eyes widened when the tower shifted as he slowly placed another cup on the fifth row.

“It’s not my fault!”

“Close your mouth then!” Kennedy yelled downing another cup and shoving it in Jared’s face who had stepped up to add his cup.

“I think it’s a little too late to say midnight. I say thirty minutes…..unless that collapses….Then it’ll be ten.” I said picking up the bottle of Gray Goose that was sitting on the counter.

“Don’t join them!” Jess exclaimed. Kate shook her head and watched Justin closely.

“He’ll be okay. You’ll both get through this.” I whispered placing the bottle back down. She shrugged and walked outside. Justin watched her, downed the glass and handed it to Nick who was wobbling. I shook my head and walked over to help them before it turned into a disaster all over Justin and Nick’s floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
John's face when I announced my chapter was finished. LOL. I WISH. Katy owns this shizz next chapter! Whoo!!
Darlan