Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

006- Darlans POV

“Garret! That’s cheating! You can’t take two cards!” I yelled snatching the card from his hand.

“It’s Go Fish! Anything goes!” John said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly Justin’s yelling voice disturbed the playful silence.

“He isn’t seriously yelling at her is he?” I asked standing. John’s hand wrapped around my wrist. I glared at him.

“They have to work this kind of stuff out if they want to make this work.” He said.

“No. Engagement or not. He isn’t going to yell at her like that!” I said yanking my wrist out his hand. Justin stomped out of the bunk area.

“She’s all yours!” He spat.

“Hey! Don’t talk to her like that!” Garret defended. Justin rolled his eyes.

“Yell at her like that again and I’ll kick your short ass into next week.” I growled.

“You don’t even kn-”

“I don’t have to know what the deal was. She’s my best friend and if you yell at her like that again it’ll be the last. Understand?” He nodded feebly.

“Sure, Darlan. I upset her pretty bad. You should probably go comfort her.” He said quietly sitting down where I once was. I slapped the back of his head and headed to the back. Kate was sniffling in her bunk. Between The Trees was clear through her head phones. I slid into the bunk. These things were tiny. Gees.

“He’s a douche. We’ll feed him messed up brownies or something. Okay?” She laughed and wiped her eyes.

“I told him what I was feeling couldn’t be anything more than lust.” She said quietly.

“Bull shit. You’ve loved that kid since freshman year. And, he’s felt the same way. You were both to blind to see it.”

“Yeah but everyone else said it couldn’t be love because we weren’t together ever.”

“Best friends fall in love constantly.”

“Like you and Slade?” I nearly fell out of the bunk laughing.

“Really?”

“You and him are in the exact same predicament as me and Justin! Minus the engagement part.” I laughed again.

“So not true. We’re just friends and that all we’ll ever be.” I said looking at the top of the bunk that was covered in photos.

“Whatever. Your denial was all I needed.”

“We should go exploring. Find some place that sells clothes or something. I’m bored.” I said yawning.

“Vintage shop?”

“That works! No boys! They have cooties!!” I said wrinkling my nose. There was laughter from just outside the curtain. I pulled it back. Halvo, John, and Kennedy stood outside of it.

“They’re eavesdropping douche bags with cooties!” Katy corrected pushing on my side. I slid out of the bunk. Kate followed. We waved to the others who had gathered in the lounge and bounced off the bus in search of anywhere worth exploring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Thanks for all the comments you guys! Seeing as how that worked so well uhm three comments in order for the next update? Cool. Anyway, thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing. You guys are awesome!
Darlan's outfit
Image
WHEN DID HE GET SO CUTE?! <.<