Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

009 - Kate's P.O.V

Walking with Darlan over to the Anarbor van, my mom stood next to her mom as they, started to talk to the boys about drinking and driving, sighing I quickly made my way over with Darlan, who had the look of guilt on her face, clearly reading off, “I drank, please don’t shoot me mom, like I know you want to.” nudging her side and saving Slade’s ass, I walked forward.

“Mom!” I got both of their attention, and sighed. “Garrett was in the van with them, the other night, and poor guy, is so used to being on a bus, and the fact that Mike was driving didn’t help, and well, Garrett, lost his stomach. I took the liberty to call Quinn, and I said hey what did you use to do, to get the stench, out of the van, along with the stain. So I did what Quinn said, and I poured beer and vodka, over it to get the smell out, and bam, it’s got the van smelling like liquor!” my mother rolled her eyes, and put a hand over her forehead.

“I’m sorry boys, I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusion’s like that. I just don’t want my baby, getting into any trouble. It’s already hard as it is, letting her tour with you boys. I mean I should know you guys wouldn’t do anything.” Slade got out of the van, and hugged Darlan’s mom, pulling her away from us.

Mom’s hand quickly found my wrist, started pulling me away from the van, looking over my shoulder, I saw Darlan hot on our track as we made it close to the venue, in the shade. “How far along are you?” looking over at my mom, I was beyond confused.

“What are you talking about, I’m confused, are you confused, Dar?” looking over at Darlan, she shook her head yes and she put a arm around my shoulder’s and leaned on me. Mom rolled her eyes and huffed.

“How far along are you Kathryn!” it was now my turn to huff and roll my eyes, shifting my feet, I started to count the days on my fingers, I lost track after the second or third week.

“Well mom, I’m guessing we are in the middle of week three on tour, in some town in Florida, at least I think this is Florida,” I started to turn my body around, and look at the scenery, “Yep, were defiantly in Florida, so were mid week three.” my mom let out a low growl, which caused Darlan, to take her arm off of me and back up a few feet.

“No, Kathryn, how far are you in your pregnancy.” at that moment my jaw dropped, there was no way I was pregnant, I mean I’m smarter then that. How could she just assume that, she’s making a big ass out of herself.

“Mom, I’m not! What would ever make you think that, and most of all how could you just assume that! I’m smarter then that!” Darlan added a quick yeah she is, to that, and my mom’s facial expression softened, grabbing my hand in hers.

“Sweetie, you are pregnant, I’m not saying your not smart, I’m saying that it was a mistake, and that’s okay, because, I can’t wait to have grandchildren, lord only knows when your brother Quinn, will give me some. I’m in now way shape or form mad at you.” my jaw dropped as I pulled my hand away from my mother as I began to walk back and forth.

“Mom! I am not pregnant, I would know if I was pregnant, and I’m not. You probably already have grandchildren running around all over the United States, but since, Quinn, just fucks and leave, we have no clue about any of them!” Darlan just stood there staring at my mother and I, waiting to see what would happen next.

“Kathryn, don’t talk about Quinn like that. You have the glow sweetie, the same glow I had when I was pregnant, with your brother’s and you. I mean your body is screaming pregnant. Also Honey, I know you like the back of the hand, that’s why we flew out here, I knew none of these boys would go out and bring you pads, and candy!” my face was now blushing, a million different colors.

“Um, if you don’t mind I think, I need to go check on, Juwig, Bowen, Gomez, Garrett, and Pat.” Darlan, patted my back leaving me with my mother. Oh there will be hell for her to pay, for leaving me with my mother at this moment in time.

“Mom, no, there is no way, I am pregnant, here, I’ll even make you a deal, next tour stop, I’ll go to the drug store, buy five test, do the test, and when I’m done, I’ll call you and even tell you, that I’m not pregnant, now if you don’t mind can we change the subject to something better?” looking at my mother pleading eyes, she brought her hand up to my face, and brushed her thumb over my cheek, like she used to do, when she knew how to love me.

Reaching my hand up, I put my hand over hers, and held on tight to it. It’s been so long, since my mother and I, showed any love towards each other. I can’t really say what happened, because I don’t really know, some say it’s cause I just grew up, while I think, she just started to lose her mind, and the faith she had in me all her life. She only see’s the bad, and never the good, same goes with Quinn.

“Well, were actually about to leave and go to Disney World with Darlan’s parents, it’s our gift to each other, it will be so much fun, but I’ll have my cell honey, you call me.” mom kissed my forehead and took her hand away from mine. I watched as she started to walk away from me, as I started to back up against the brick wall of the venue, and started to slide down to the ground.

I’m not sure how it happened, or why it happened, but tears started to fall down my cheeks, as I stared up at the sky. I’m begging you god, help me, just give me some sort of real love, and hope. Show me where to go, and what to do, because I’m not sure, what to do with myself. Please tell me I’m not pregnant, I mean there’s no way I’m pregnant, I am smart, I am Kate, I’m not Quinn, or Bobby.

I sat there just crying, I’m not sure for how long,
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Darlan got her lap top taken away, by her mother. :/ Anyways, so you guys suck at commenting and there's like 23 subscribers, and I'm going to give you a warning, if you don't start commenting me and Darlan have been talking and were thinking about deleting this story, and writing a new co-write, in which we'll get Oliver Sykes commenter's. So think about commenting. But thanks to the two girls who did comment. You girls are amazing. I would get your info but I am so sick right now, I owe you both though!