Status: Inactive, sadly.

Fall Out Boy Is Family

Oops...

Ryan’s POV

I unlocked the door to my apartment and let Keltie in. She’d been here innumerable times before. I’m stopping right there for detail.

I hung up my coat—I don’t know why I wore one in the first place—and put my hat on its hook. My keys got tossed onto my bed as I passed by my room, then I walked back
to my couch where Keltie was sitting.

Pete’s party was fun. I got creamed by Sam, Brendon and Felice at Guitar Hero. Sam is excellent until you bring in the fifth fret button, the orange one. I’m pure crap from green to orange. That means first to last.

“What are you thinking about?” Keltie asked, after I sat down. She put one arm around my neck while the other hand started playing with my hair.

I shrugged. “Pete’s party.”

“I should’ve guessed.” She smiled, the prize smile that had won my heart.

It seemed to have lost some of its appeal for me.

I shrugged. “It was fun.”

“Bronx is the cutest little baby.”

I smirked. “Is he?”

She rolled her eyes. “You’re not a baby. But you are the cutest.”

“Aw, shucks,” I said, trying to sound flustered.

She laughed, but I didn’t sense the magic it had held for me before. And this flirting was starting to get…gross.

“Come here,” she said in what she must have thought was a sexy voice.

I almost puked.

Then, she surged forward and kissed me.

I kissed her back, just out of habit. I tried to get into it, but I couldn’t. Something kept tugging at my mind, but I didn’t know what it was.

To make Keltie think I was enjoying the make-out session, I mumbled out her name.

She stopped kissing me.

“What?” I asked.

“What did you just say?”

I frowned. “Kel.”

She shook her head, tears slowly brimming up in her eyes. “No you didn’t, George Ryan Ross. You said Sam.”

She scrambled up and out of my apartment, mascara already creating black rivers down her face.

I just sat, stunned.

I was twenty-three, and I had just said the name of a sixteen-year-old while making out with my girlfriend. And I had cheated on her before and promised never to do so
again.

I am fucked in the head and screwed to no end.
♠ ♠ ♠
As said in the short-description-thingy tell me what you think! Personally, I like this story. Also, let me know if you want me to put out Blood Isn't Always Thicker Than Water. Wow, that's a mouthful. Or, as I'm typing, fingerful. Naw, that sounds too weird. If you don't know what Blood Isn't Always Thicker Than Water is, check my profile.