The Ghost of Memories.

Tours, Drivers, & Home Education.

Dad had given up his job, when they told him that they couldn’t sign his kid’s cartoon, which I thoroughly loved. My Chemical Romance decided to go on their first tour, which was only a few weeks. I went on tour with them, a six year old girl, who was to spend her seventh birthday on the road. I became home schooled between the five of them and the driver. Harry, the driver, taught me geography, Gerard taught me art and English, uncle Mikey taught me math and science, Ray taught me music and RE, Frank did PE & Gym. I don’t think Matt particularly liked me, so he never taught me anything. PE & Gym was my favourite ‘lesson’ for a while. It involved running round, and jumping. The only problem was, Frank could only ‘teach’ me at every service station. The rest of my lessons, except Geography, involved sitting in the back seats with the ‘teacher’, while the rest enjoyed themselves privately in the middle seats. Geography involved sitting with Harry in the front.

One day, I woke up, and Harry wasn’t there. he had left, and gone back to California, his homestate. He was one of Donna’s friends; that’s why he agreed to be a temporary driver.

From then on, I went without Geography and the band took it in turns to drive. Matt always enjoyed driving, so he drove all day, and they took it in turns – two hours each – to drive during the night. They also rotated the schedule of who drove first, second, third, and so on, so no one had to continually get up in the middle of the night.