Noah Clarke

Where Is She? 3

The next morning Noah woke up crying with the experience he had last night. This was the most scared Noah has been in his entire life. He quickly went to his closet, picked out a purple turtle neck, a pair of black Capri’s and his purple converse. He went to his drawer and put on his black open-fingered gloves.

He put on his bracelets, ran to the bathroom brushed his teeth and put on his eyeliner. He then grabbed his book bag and ran downstairs. “Noah where did you get those clothes from, Paris Hilton’s house?” his mom said as soon as she saw him. “No mom I bought it, can you stop judging me for what I wear!” Noah exclaimed.

“I’m your son and this is what I like to wear so can you just deal with it?” he continued. “You better drop the attitude Noah before I make you throw all of that shit away!” his mom exclaimed angrily. Noah rolled his eyes angrily as he went to the pantry got a chocolate granola bar and headed out, making sure that he slammed the door hard enough to get his mom screaming again.

Noah knocked on Christie’s door but there was no answer. He knocked 4 more times and no one answered. When he was ready to give up the door opened slowly. It was Christie’s little brother, Derek. When he saw Noah he ran out and jumped on him, sobbing. “What happened?” Noah asked. “C-Chris-Christie, m-mommy and da-daddy left yesterday together to get some McDonalds.” ”They asked me if I wanted to go with them, that they would be back in 5min because the McDonalds is two blocks away so I said no because I was watching my favorite TV show SpongeBob.” “So they left and they never came back”.

“I waited for them b- but they never c- came back!” Derek exclaimed. “Did you call the police?” “No I kind of f-freaked out and just ran into m-my room and fell asleep!” “Come with me” Noah said as they both went inside. When Noah got inside he ran to the phone and dialed 911. “911 how may I help you?” the woman on the phone said.

“I’m reporting a missing family, they left yesterday…well all of them besides the youngest child because they said they would be back in 5min.” “When I knocked on their door this morning the little boy jumped on me crying because they were gone since yesterday night.” Noah explained to the lady. “There has been a crash reported in the intersection that leads to the McDonalds you talk about.” “There was a woman a man and a teenage girl in the accident.”

The woman continued. “I am sad to say that there were no survivors.” The woman finished. “Ok…thank you. Can you come to Walsenburg St to get the child?”Noah replied almost in tears. “Yes sir, what is your name again?”The woman asked. “Noah…Noah Clarke” Noah replied with a tear slowly running down his face as he tried not to start crying. “We’ll be right over.” The woman said sadly. As Noah hung up the phone, a sudden thought struck him.

In the nightmare he had last night was still during the night time because Noah had gone to sleep early. His nightmare was pretty much at the same exact time that Christie had died. “Noah, what happened to my family?” Derek asked sadly. “Fate caught up to them…and took them away” Noah said more to himself than to Derek. “What does that mean?” Derek asked. “My nightmare has come alive…” Noah said finally realizing what had happened. He waited for the police, went home trying not to get his mother’s attention and went to sleep…